Rodriguez goes to Jail

According to people.aol.com, Michelle Rodriguez who portrays Lost’s Ana-Lucia pleaded guilty to DUI charges in Hawaii on Tuesday. The judge offered her a choice between 240 hours of community service or five days in jail. Rodriguez chose the jail time. She will also pay a $500 fine.

The 5-day sentence started the same day so Michelle will probably not miss any Lost scenes.

However, according to the same publication, she still faces up to 18 months in Los Angeles County Jail for violating probation stemming from a previous DUI and a hit-and-run in Los Angeles.

7 Responses to Rodriguez goes to Jail

1. Carol Lloyd says:

With all due respect what this young actress chooses to do to herself and her career is up to her. But when she gets behind the wheel of a car that involves innocent people and I dont think she has thought this through. I used to do my fair share of drinking but I always had friends who took my keys. May I suggest to her that the risks shes taking can affect others and I am sure thats not what she wants. She is very talented and would a waste to all of the fans of lost to lose her now.
    With respect
    Your fan
    Carol Lloyd
    Lake Wales fl.

2. frenchy_florims says:

Oh my God ! I am so surprised : I have just read on yahoo that Charlie (I mean Dominic Monaghan, the actor) proposed Kate (Evangeline Lilly) during an episode in Hawai … That sounds so weird that they gonna marry because their character is so different in the show !

I also feel sad because I love Evangeline Lilly so much … And I read in this very news that Charlie (Dominic Monaghan) used to be a hobbit in Lord of the Rings : OF COURSE, I never noticed !

What do you think about that (I suppose a lot of people don’t care but I do … and it’s funnier than Ana-Lucia going to jail)

If you don’t believe me about that, you can go to read it but be careful it’s written in French !

3. SmileyMe says:

The ‘Dom proposing to Evi’ thing has been going around for a while I think, no one knows if it’s true or not cause they refuse to talk about their relationship. Personally, I dont’ think it’s true.
    I’m not really surprised about Michelle Rodriguez going to jail.

Michelle was freed after 65 hours – Read the story.

5. leah says:

It seems like the Hawaiian police force is bird-dogging the high-profile vistors with money. They are guaranteed pubicity and approval from the MADD and similar groups. Are they targeting “driving while rich and famous?” Are they similarly diligent in targeting the “natives?”

[quote comment="1829"]It seems like the Hawaiian police force is bird-dogging the high-profile vistors with money. They are guaranteed pubicity and approval from the MADD and similar groups.

Are they targeting “driving while rich and famous?” Are they similarly diligent in targeting the “natives?”[/quote]

What makes you think that? Unless you have some facts behind that statement I would suggest that you shouldn’t make accusations. While arresting celebrities does generate publicity and awareness I hope and believe that the Hawaiian police force treats everyone the same, famous or not.

7. visit says:

Recommend this site for great pleasure.