Fragment Code Updates

Possible Spoilers

New fragment codes for this week will all be edited into this one post, so look back here for glyph updates & finds. All other TLE updates will get new posts.

18) 7TI < — Official LOST magazine, US (now activated)
19) RXMHJH9Y <— Official LOST magazine, UK (now activated)
20) RGMR < — Other Girl’s (LOST UK) blog

EDIT 7/31:

21) VIX7ZXT97 < — found in latest LOST podcast (thanks, VidGamer!)

EDIT 8/2:

22) 89RMCOCDC6D < — found in Gary Troup’s site under “About”

EDIT 8/3:

23) VOU8VPNPS5X < — physically found at King's Comics in Sydney, Australia, following hint by LOST Ninja
24) 750NZF8X < — from text messaging 83188 Mobile in the UK, following clue by Other Girl
25) NZ59 < — found in Australian Yahoo LOST video, following hint by LOST Ninja
26) E82KNI8L < — emailed to TLEC’s blog (above 4 clues all posted by TLEC), unknown original source

EDIT 8/4:

27) 90VDHOHU < — DJ Dan’s merchandise page

EDIT 8/5:

28) NANITE <— found in Sprite ad in People Magazine

50 Responses to Fragment Code Updates

1. Jessey says:

hi¡¡¡ i´m from chile , i love wathc LOST , here the people like to see that tv serie too.I think that is the best tv serie that someone can invent in this world , is very original , and that´s great¡¡
    **very good actors work in lost , congratulations for them and for the studio because make an excelent work.

**thank´s for the best tv serie

**from Chile

Jessey

2. VidGamer123 says:

Hey! Got another code for ya!

While listening to the latest Offical Lost Podcast, it’s interrupted by (supposedly) Rachel and some other dude. She says:

“The code is: VIX72XT97″

I jumped when I first heard it, like WTF?!?

3. VidGamer123 says:

Er, sorry. I misspelled that. It’s VIX7ZXT97. No “2”. Apologies.

4. Cecilia says:

Nice!! Thanks Vid!

5. froggirl says:

Thanks for the venting space. :)

6. Steve says:

[quote comment=”5029″]Is anyone else as frustrated as I am with the hansoexposed site? I save my pieces in a specific order, and when I come back, half of them are back up in storage. UGH! It’s not so bad yet, but think when we have found 50 pieces, you work hard to put it together, and then it doesn’t save.

Thanks for the venting space. :)[/quote]

Hehe, that’s why I’m just waiting for all the pieces to be available, then surely someone will post a youtube of the entire video. Much easier!

7. KJ says:

Mine usually saves (not always) but the main problem is how slow it loads. I have fast internet and there’s only 21 fragments loading and it takes foorreevveerr. I shudder to think what will happen when I have 69 fragments to load.

8. Peter says:

Does anybody have any idea which videos go together yet? I haven’t seen any that look like the go back to back yet…

9. Cecilia says:

As far as technical bugginess in this system… you guys said it! I’ve gotten to the point where I only update my list once a week, unless there’s supposedly something really exciting about some clip. Like KJ, I dread when there’s 69 to load. Really poor planning on the designer’s part. Also, there’s issues sometimes when you try to save clips or move them around (I used to lose pieces even after saving, when they were new).

10. Cecilia says:

Oh, and Peter, you may want to check out lostpedia’s HansoExposed.com page. There’s a section of that page that just has known order of back-to-back clips (not general order).

11. KillerR says:

Cecilia, I NEED YOUR EXPERTISE. the other day i was on ebay looking for a pendulum and on the first page of results there was this dvd on “pendulum fighting” or something like that and it had an almost identical symbol to that of the dharma symbols on the hatches. i saved the picture and will post it for you later, but i was wondering if anyone or yourself had some info on the origin or the dharma symbols.

12. KillerR says:

Never mind Cecilia. i found it in the lostpedia. its awesome that you guys are taking the time to input all that info, but doesnt putting all the info on wikipedia open it up for wrong/bad info to be posted?

13. Cecilia says:

Killer: Pertaining to lostpedia, I think it has some of the same problems as with any wiki, but many of the same benefits. :) There are rare trolls that put in incorrect info, misleading info, or delete good info, but they are far, far outnumbered by dedicated lostpedians which will delete and revert that stuff. As with any source, there are still some sources of controversy (what’s considered canon, how something should be labeled, should a page be merged with another), but generally, I’ve found it to be a great resource because of the checks and balances placed in the wiki by highly knowledgeable editors. Just my $0.02!

14. Misty says:

oooooo, 23 fragments released…. weird

15. Misty says:

um, code number 21 was put in and it said : As of 20 11 that code does not work :(

16. Misty says:

whoops, It just worked, code 21

17. Damien says:

Some more codes just been released

VOU8VPNPS5X
    750nzf8x
    nz59
    e82kni8l

They are on my website if you are interested in reading what they unlock…anyway great work :)

18. KJ says:

I’m glad these codes are coming out and all, but it sure would be nice if they were available for everyone to find. A more fun game, if you know what I mean. Clues that could only be found by living in a certain place aren’t as fun, I don’t think. But hey, that’s just me.

19. KJ says:

The one DJ Dan has on his merchandise page is 90VDHOHU. What’s that L one?

20. DanWR11 says:

Hey I foundcode 28 its: nanite it gives you another mittlewerk clip i dont know where the code came from but i guess its number 28.

NEW CODE #28: nanite

21. Cecilia says:

Thanks guys, added the Sprite Nanite one, and KJ, not sure where the L one came from now, but I tried it and it doesn’t work. I think DJ Dan may have originally had it as a different code that didn’t work, but the 90 one does now and I replaced it in there.

22. Mole´ says:

Here’s something I have noticed about the sequence editor site…
    When you save a sequence, it flashes a URL in the box for just a second. If you click on that URL, it takes you to another page.
    From this page, you can see the names of other people who have recently saved sequences.
    It appears that if you click on their names, you can veiw THEIR sequences also.
    Kind of helpful if you wanna see what the other kids are doing!
    —Mole´

23. GLENN says:

MOLE IS RIGHT IT DOES WORK, BUT FOUND AN ERROR ON IT. I HAVE SAVED MY SEQUENCE AND I HAVE 29 PIECES BUT WHEN YOU GO TO THE OTHER PAGE IT ONLY SAYS I HAVE 26, THIS IS WRONG CAUSE MY WHOLE SEQ ISN’T THERE, MOST PEOPLE ON IT HAVE ONLY GOT UNDER 20 ANYWAY SO IT DOESN’T HELP YOU THERE IS NO CODES EITHER JUST THE CLIPS. DON’T BOTHER JUST WAIT FOR UPDATES FROM HERE GUYS!

24. anitae says:

hey some of the numbers u got for em i dont think r the rite ones ti dont make sense when i put it together

25. lea says:

hi! i’ve got 36 fragments now! iv’r have nor got them in the right position but i have seen videos on lostpedia.. i have just regiestered.. but my question is: when and where is the other codes?? i read that you find them outdoors!?? is this right if it is isnt that unfair for us who dosent live in thath area!!! but ill aks again when will we get all the 70 codes? will them et out before the third season of lost? if they don’t whats the point?? in the third season this video most probaly wil be shown to all…

26. simes says:

dudes what are the codes for?

27. jv says:

You have many codes??? The brazilians people, thanks you!

Greatings!

ohge
    rrgyxs
    RSPUX4
    XIGZ2Y10S2
    ZY6C

Greatings!

João V. B. dos Santos (from Paraná/Brasil)

29. jv says:

CHOCOLATES
    4R19Y0UXB6Y
    tribalwars
    GMIWRLHHNHM
    GLLV8B

30. klarkentlost says:

Hi! i’m an italian fan of Lost and The Lost Experience…
    I think i’ve founded new codes because it not appears in this page…
    if there is anyone interested(?it’s writed good?) post a message and i’ll post the codes

31. klarkentlost says:

mmm… the code is 748L

32. Pingback: Misspelled EBay(R) Search System. | 7Wins.eu

33. Илья says:

Помогите продать станок для изготовления круглых арматурных каркасов диаметром 300-1500мм, применяемых при бетонировании буронабивных свай по ценам заводов производителей. MEP GAM1500 Диаметр каркаса: 300-1500мм Длина каркаса: 12 метров Производство: Италия Цена в России с учётом НДС и всех таможенных услуг: 8,442 900 руб Моб. +7-912-6000-289 info@pilemaster.Ru
    всем кто поможет продать технику гарантируется вознаграждение !!!

34. Nissan says:

Отличный пост – что тут еще скажешь

35. blockru says:

Рекомендую посмотреть статью про правильную верстку сайтов

36. Joya Cane says:

I’m a teen and I don’t like cleaning.

37. bitty blog says:

Бложе 32bita

38. Качественная уборка квартир и загородных домов – женщина с хорошим опытом уборки, прописка Россия.

39. Siteprog says:

С праздничком всех))) Празднуете уже?))

40. купить квартиру Москва в департаменте недвижтмости. Купить коммерчекую недвмжисомть в Москве. Выгодные услоаия для продажи квартир

41. Anton says:

Tour dates and concert tickets on our web site. Here you will find info about worldwide concerts, live performances and tour dates in North and South America, Asia and Europe, Africa and Australia.

42. Кузовной цех ниссан весь спектр технических услуг, связанных с ремонтом и обслуживанием автомобилей nissan gloria в Москве