Actors and Producers discuss Lost Season 3

There is a nice little video over at SciFi.com containing interviews with most of the Lost cast members and producers JJ Abrams and Carlton Cuse. They talk about season 3 and the premiere episode “A Tale of Two Cities”.

The video contains scenes from “A Tale of Two Cities” so if you haven’t seen the episode yet you might not want to check this video.

View the video at SciFi.com

This entry was posted in Asides, Lost. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Actors and Producers discuss Lost Season 3

1. Alex says:

The interviews of the actors–when did they happen? Henry Gale (Ben) is in full Other’s gear, not the nice suit we saw him in in the premeire…wonder if we’ll be seeing his flashbacks or if there is reason for him to wear that again. Or if it was just shot when they were still doing season 2….

2. Julie says:

Seriously though… who is that?????

3. Louis says:

[quote comment="7080"]I just watched the video clip. After Charlie’s spiel about ‘I hope its not a dream… a cop out.. a drug induced….’ they go into a montage of scenes… MOSTLY from the S3 Premier. But there is one scene…the second one in the montage. Someone is being hanged.. who is that??? I tried to freeze it but couldn’t get it exactly right. Its DEFINATELY NOT from A Tale of Two Cities.
    Seriously though… who is that?????[/quote]

It’s Charlie from season one after Ethan leaves him for dead.

4. Julie says:

It’s Charlie from season one after Ethan leaves him for dead.[/quote]

See thats what I thought at first too.. but everything else that they show in the montage is from the S3 Premier….. thats what makes me think that its not him.

5. Ari says:

well not everything on there is from the premeir in fact they show quite a few clip from previous episodes

6. patrick leduc says:

Hey, im a huge fan of lost and i love it when the time comes for the show to start but now you guys are playing it at 10o’clock and not 9. i dont have satelite and by wrighting this message i speak for 500 people in saying that us adolesents have school the next morning and dont have time to stay up until 11 to watch lost. please consider changing to a earlier time!