4 8 15 16 23 42 – The Numbers Explained

While discussing this summer’s “Lost Experience” alternate reality game, some have suggested that the meaning of “Hurley’s numbers” has not yet been explained. I feel that the story behind the numbers has been explained quite well, but since some don’t think so, here is my summary/theory.

As Alvar Hanso explains in the Hanso Exposed video, the numbers have their origin in the secret Valenzetti Equation. An equation which predicts the exact number of years and months until the end of the world. Enzo Valenzetti gave numerical values to the core environmental and human factors in his equation. Those numerical values where 4, 8, 15, 16, 23 and 42.

Valenzetti’s equation and the doom it predicted was ignored by the United Nations, but there was one man who wouldn’t ignore it – Alvar Hanso. He started The Dharma Initiative, a scientific project on a remote island, with the goal of changing the outcome of the equation by changing one or more of the core factors (each Dharma station/hatch probably represents one of the numbers/factors).

In the video Hanso also explains that a radio transmitter had been erected on the island. The transmitter was intended to only broadcast the core numerical values of the Valenzetti Equation (the numbers). He then starts explaining what will happen when the Dharma scientists manage to change the value of any numerical factor, but in the middle of explaining it, the video gets scrambled and we are unable to hear what should be done. It is my belief that when they are able to change the value of one of the factors, the transmission should be changed to reflect the new result of the equation and by doing so telling the Hanso Foundation that a solution to save the world from destruction has been found.

According to Sam Toomey’s widow, the transmission was heard by Leonard Simms and Sam Toomey while monitoring long wave radio transmissions at a military listening post in the South Pacific. Sam later used the numbers to win $50,000 at a fair. From that moment he was “cursed” with bad luck until he finally committed suicide. Leonard became a patient at the Santa Rosa Mental Institute, presumably because of the numbers. It was there he met Hurley, who used them to play and win the lottery.

From the moment that he won the lottery, Hurley became convinced that the numbers had given him bad luck. He ended up on Oceanic Flight 815 which crashed on the island, where Hurley later spotted the numbers inscribed on the hatch.

The numbers where probably inscribed on all of the stations on the island because the purpose of the various Dharma stations was to change one of the core factors of the Valenzetti Equation. Without knowing it, Hurley had ended up in the place where the numbers started their journey to him.

Was it fate or coincidence? Maybe both.

Are the numbers cursed? This is a tough question, but personally I don’t believe they are. The fact that bad things happen to Hurley and Sam Toomey probably has nothing to do with the numbers. While it sounds strange, the string of bad events is probably nothing but coincidences.

There is probably no reason behind the numbers appearing on the shirts of a female soccer team either. Just like Lost shows that there are connections between people who don’t know each other, I believe that the same numbers can show up in different places without really being related.

It should be noted that this theory relies on that the story from the Lost Experience exists in the same storytelling universe as Lost, but that is a different subject which I will discuss in a later post.

55 Responses to 4 8 15 16 23 42 – The Numbers Explained

1. dee says:

so, why are the Dharma insstitute people abndoned the island, does that mean theyve succeeded in changing the equation?

2. david says:

i like this explanation of the numbers, i think it makes sense. so what do you think the others are doing on the island now? continuing research for the sake of research? i’m sure it’s something more complicated than that… it was interesting when jack asked juliet if they were what’s leftover from the DHARMA initiative, and she said “that was a long time ago”.

3. Mike says:

Well written post, nice explanation, but I for one will be pissed if there is no other mention of the numbers in the show and if everything is just a coincidence. Especially when the tagline for season 2 was “Everything Happens For a Reason.”

4. DanWR11 says:

My theory is that hanso’s way of changing the factors was by using the six stations, one for each factor. I then think that when Mittlewerk took over the hanso foundation he had a different and stranger way of changing those factors. The way I believe has something to do with what the others are dong to the people on the island.

5. thomas r p says:

6. Ginger says:

just a thought…

7. VidGamer123 says:

I think these “Core Human and Environmental” factors should be examined more closely.

For instance, from the Hatch Map, it appears one of the stations is used for studying Weather. Another, recently the Hydra station, is used for studying Animals.

I’m curious as to what the other factors are. Population? Technology? Nature? Seasons? And which number correlates to what factor?

[quote comment="7423"]just a thought…
    Rousseau changed the radio transmission from the number to her message than ran for 16 years. I don’t think this transmission could be a signal back to the Hanso Foundation in this way. Unless the signal has been abandoned by Dharma like the stations themselves. The Others didn’t seem to notice or care if it no longer broadcast the numbers. I’ve always thought of it as more of a homing beacon.[/quote]

9. Cecilia says:

I guess one of the problems people are having with the Numbers ‘not being explained fully’ is why they should keep reappearing in the story inexplicably, much as the character connections do.

I have two thoughts on this… both are best explained from the movie “Pi”, in which the Fibonacci series is discovered to be the fundamental ratio at the base of all patterns of life. Because it’s interwoven into life itself, one explanation is that the mathematician who notices the patterns everywhere is just becoming more astute at picking up on this (though going crazy in the process). The second is that there was an external force that was having an effect on his brain (in his case, drugs), and causing him to hallucinate the numerical patterns because he expected to see them.

With Lost, I’m thinking it’s a little more of the latter. One interesting theory I saw on the forums once was that the numbers are a “fingerprint” left behind by remote viewing techniques that DHARMA was using… that weren’t very “clean”. In other words, the garbage that is left behind when the mind is invaded, but you leave a “trail of breadcrumbs”… a la “Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind”.

10. Martha says:

[quote comment="7428"]I was just wondering if “Lost” will incorporate the explanation of the numbers into the tv show itself. My family is really into the show but my parents don’t spend much time reading blogs, and it seems a shame that they would miss this integral part of the story because of that. Thanks :)[/quote]

I would hope that they include the explanation on the show. I actually thought they would get to it in the season 3 premiere, but they didn’t.

Provided that the story in Lost and The Lost Experience is the same story, I’d say that they have to tell us about the Valenzetti Equation on the show since a lot of the viewers didn’t follow the Lost experience.

However, it is possible that the origin of DHARMA and the numbers isn’t essential to the show, but that the writers still wanted to tell the story to the hardcore fans and decided to do so through the Lost Experience.

12. MasterPo says:

[quote comment="7425"]I believe the transmission was intended to be a kind of feedback to The Hanso Foundation, but like you say, Rousseau found and changed the transmission. Since the Others didn’t change it back, they had probably already abandoned the original plan and left both the attempts to change the core factors of the Valenzetti Equation and the transmitter behind.[/quote]

That would mean Darhma was going on at least 18 years ago if not a whole lot longer. IOW, for the original goals of Darhma to be abandoned as ineffective I would presume the scientists were working on it for a long time before deciding it was going nowhere.

Many of the Others we’ve seen look realitvely young. So unless they were all teenagers when they came to the island (not likely IMO) that means there are or at least had been regular replacements sent. Even if we say they take the children of people stranded and raise them as thier own it takes years to train a good scientist. And being a good scientists doesn’t make you automatically a good teacher.

My point is I still think there is a strong connection to the outside world we haven’t yet seen.

ps- I could also be that time doesn’t flow the same on the island as it does in the outside world. A super strong magnetic source, strong enough to shield the island, might also be strong enough to warp time.

13. Bruce says:

Not to stray from what this string is leading to and careening towards but aside from the numbers 4 8 15 16 23 42 which add up to 108 and ultimately 9, let’s ask older questions.
    What happened to all the children from both sections that were kidnapped the 1st 2 seasons?
    How many in total?
    Are we going to find more hatches. aligned with the blacklight map? Why do the Others not even bother with them?
    What?
    Why?
    When?
    Where?
    What?

Bruce, as for why the Others don’t care about the hatches that is probably because they have abandoned the original plan to change the core factors of the equation and are instead trying to save the world in a different way (maybe the virus, as explained in the Hanso exposed video).

15. Bruce says:

You’re all way off base.

16. MasterPo says:

Is there any place the equation itself is explained? These values that are supposed to represent factors input to the equation are really meaningless without knowing what the factors themselves are. It’s very possible these figures put too much weight on one factor over another. Weighting factors is always more subjective than objective. The numbers might as well be arbitrary.

I think it’s also possible the figures are just a way to represent a physical form for something (life?, the universe? G-d?) that has no form. Like the giant monolith in 2001. It’s demensions were said to be the perfect squares of 1,2,3.

[quote comment="7476"]The problem here is that everyone is assuming there is such a thing as core factors and that Valenzetti Equation theory.
    You’re all way off base.[/quote]

[quote comment="7477"]I think it’s very possible the virus was part of the original Darhma plan. Why else would The Swan have a supply of (alleged) vaccine? Why would the French woman say her people got sick 18 years ago?[/quote]

19. MasterPo says:

[quote comment="7479"]
    Good point. Maybe the virus was a backup plan which they where supposed to use if they couldn’t change the Valenzetti Equation?[/quote]

If so, that would further prove my point that Darhma was going on for a *very* long time before the French woman arrived. Scientists usually look at research in terms of years, if not decades. I find it unlikely they gave up on the Darhma approach after just a year or two.

Which again goes back to my thought that time on the island doesn’t work the same as in the outside world. If the Others are the original Darhma scientists and technicians (at least some of them) and if Darhma had been on going for many years before the French Woman arrived then these people would have to be very old by now and they aren’t. Assuming no new replacements have arrived for some time (as Desmond’s “partner” in the hatch said he had been waiting years for his replacement that was supposed to come in only a few months) then the island may be stuck in a time distortion. The Others can’t count on children always coming to the island so you can’t say they just grab kids, brainwash them, and raise them to be thier own replacements.

20. Bruce says:

[quote comment="7478"]Well, according to the Hanso Exposed video the numbers ARE the core factors of the Valenzetti Equation. It’s not a theory. The Hanso Exposed video is part of the Lost Experience created by the same people who write Lost.

The only way for you to be right is if the Lost Experience and Lost do not exist in the same story.[/quote]

Touche

21. Cerberus says:

Also somthing that bugs me about the Hyrda, and peoples comments on it. There is no guarentee Jack is really in an underwater part of the station. It could be a false environment designed to keep him from trying to escape.. even the machine sounds that you hear could be faked. AND Everyone says the Hyrda must have been experiementing on animals… imo it’s possible those cages were there to experiment on people. The food button has a knife and fork on it… a bear doesn’t know what those are. Also the vocal warning and musical reward may not mean much to a bear (you could just as easily use a simple sound to condition an animal). I know zeke said about the bears, but he could’ve been making that up to annoy sawyer.

Just my thoughts. I’m probably wrong and/or made no sense.

Stay Lost!

[quote comment="7482"]I really like the theory relating the numbers to the number of days per season. I think part of the point of the numbers is another example of how there are no coincidences. I think thats abig part of the story, realating the people to each other etc. There are no coincidences, and they are all connected, perhaps via the numbers somehow I don’t know. I do feel the ‘force’ behind the numbers is greater than the island, and the others and the losties etc.

Just my thoughts. I’m probably wrong and/or made no sense.

Stay Lost![/quote]

I tend to agree about the cages. I don’t think that these writers would have made such a plot flaw. Those cages were intended for humans…unless the experimental animals have great intelligence. I seem to remember a letter in TLE that the author claimed he was the golden retreiver?

23. Sher says:

I like the explanation given by Hanso and the lost experience regarding the numbers, but I would be really disappointed if there was not an explanation given for the connection the numbers have to the people on the island. I don’t think it would be fair to the viewers to leave those storylines behind and say it was all just a coincidence – that would be like Dallas when Pam wakes up to hear Bobby in the shower and it was all just a bad dream!

24. MasterPo says:

I would tend to doubt TLE is so important to the fundamental understanding of the show.

Writers and producers rarely like to make side productions for thier shows and movies that are defacto required viewing to understand the main show. Not everyone will have the time or inclination to watch (muchless in this case play a year long game). They don’t want to leave potential viewers out in the cold who haven’t seen the side venue.

For example, in The Blair Witch Project movie the website had a lot of background info on the legend throughout history, prior Blair Witch sightings and events, background on the kids, and the investigation after they disappeared (pretty good and chilling stuff too!). If you visited the site you enjoyed the movie more IMO. But if you didn’t go through the website it didn’t really take anything away from the movie either.

I think everything in TLE will eventually come to light and be explained in the show. Those who played the game, followed the blogs and analysis etc may have a deeper understanding of the explanations. But I don’t think TLE is a foreshadow of anything really significant in how the show will unfold.

25. jason says:

Just my thoughts. I’m probably wrong and/or made no sense.

Stay Lost![/quote]

If n e one remebers the first couples of episodes in seaseon 2 when sowyer and micheal were flottin on the pices of the raft they encounterd a shark if n e one looked close anough at the bottem of the shark u would see that on the tail of that shark there was a dharma symbol on its tail why would that be and why would there be a pollor bear on the island (didnt see a symbol on that tho) if they didnt run test on sharks and bears so it makes sence now that u see an aquarim that jascks now in sure the could have stopped testin and startin using it as a holding cell but the way the others were living b 4 the crash seems like they wernt tryin to keep n e one locked up just wanted to know what u guys would think
    thanks

26. Jason says:

One thing I wanted to point out was that the DHARMA initiative wasnt THAT long ago. When Desmond arrives on the Island and meets Kelvin, Kelvin tells him that he’s on the island because he joined with DHARMA after he got out of the CIA/Military/Whatever. I think Kelvin had been in the hatch for 6 years before Desmond got there, and Desmond was there 2 years before the Losties got there. So if the plane crash was in 2004, that would mean Kelvin joined DHARMA and went to the island around 1996.

The point of all this is that The Others could very well be “original” members of DHARMA because it seems like things “went bad” on the island within the past 8 years (because the stations were all still fully operational when Kelvin got there.)

28. MasterPo says:

Jason – Kevin was the CIA guy at the end of Desert Storm that “recruited” Sahid to be an interrogator of the other Iraqi soldiers. Desert Storm was in 1991.

Hammer – I don’t think it’s that clear the supply drop was specifically for the Swan hatch alone. Could have been a general drop for the island and just happened to land there.

It’s also possible the supply drops are automatic. When an organization gets so big one hand doesn’t know what the other is doing. It’s possible Darhma was abandoned but whatever branch of Hanscorp is charged with supplying the island never got word of it so they keep going on doing thier little jobs like good corporate robots.

30. MasterPo says:

[quote comment="7497"]Nope, no coincidence. The hatch people were not supposed to know about other sites on the island. So I believe the drops would be made as close to each hatch as possible to keep participants from knowing about the other projects.[/quote]

Point.

Dharma where on the island at least 16 years before the losties ended up on the island, because Rousseau crashed on the island 16 years ago and changed the transmission, so the transmitter must have already been there by then and maybe even been abandoned since the Others didn’t change the transmission back.

I don’t think Kelvin was part of the original Dharma team, he was probably recruited later. Maybe just to push the button so the Others wouldn’t have to?

That’s what I think.

33. Ginger says:

I don’t think Kelvin knew anything about the Others on the island. But they must have known about him. They are still using other stations. Someone was watching the Swan from the Pearl. There were signs of someone having been there. Kelvin was recruited to keep pushing the button – he was a good soldier and takes orders. But when given the opportunity to escape and leave it for someone else he jumped at it. That can only mean that the Others want the button to get pressed. But what puzzles me is that when the explosion happened in the season finale the Others on the dock really didn’t seem all that alarmed. Is it all just inevitable for the Others? At some point in time the button won’t get pressed?

34. Marc says:

Hi Guys –

just add the numbers and you´ll have 108. 108 you´ll find down in the hatch on a wall right hand…………so what about that?

35. hometoast says:

anyone else pick up on Venzetti’s name? It sounded familiar and lostpedia confirms it

Milo Rambaldi (a fictional character from Alias) is noted on the Valenzetti Foundation’s website as being a relative of Valenzetti

36. Timbuckone says:

I do not think the numbers appearing all over the place is a coincidence. The guy Sawyer shot in Austrailia said “It all comes back around”. The jungle echoed that thought later in the season. The backstories of the characters are intertwined. It is all related. We are all related! There are many religious references with regards to the numbers. The numbers add up to 108 – the number of beads in a roseary and stiches in a baseball – Jack – his father – the Red Sox. Myabe they are just playing with us but it’s fun.

37. john says:

[quote comment="7479"][quote comment="7477"]I think it’s very possible the virus was part of the original Darhma plan. Why else would The Swan have a supply of (alleged) vaccine? Why would the French woman say her people got sick 18 years ago?

It has to be the same plan. If you watch the exposed video, Mittlewerk mentions changing the core values of the equation ANd then the virus. The virus is the means. They are trying to speed up evolution. The virus kills some, but will also cause genetic mutation in others (the kids with special powers are key). If you can change humankind, you can change one of the core values of the equation, and thereby buy more time till the end of the world.

John, Mittelwerk does not follow the original Dharma plan. He decided that Alvar Hanso had failed and made himself the new leader.

You are probably right about Mittelwerk wanting to use the virus to change the Valenzetti Equation, but I was thinking more along the lines of killing 30% of mankind and thereby halting overpopulation.

39. slomski says:

[quote comment="7495"]Actually it was THAT long ago. It obviously started in the 70’s because of the films. The question is when was it decided that it failed? It seems some of the hatches were abandoned. But the hatch that protected the island (assuming the magnet is somehow protecting the island) was still being used and the participants were still lead to believe that they were saving the world. The food drops kept coming to support that hatch as well. It might have been convenient for the rogue scientists to let the button pushers keep thinking they were still part of the original project so they wouldn’t have to live in that hole.[/quote]

You just hit something, The food drop came to the Hatch! – I figured that it was a mis dropped shipment, but that means the “other” do not have communication to HQ where the drops come from, otherwise why would they have let food get dropped to the losties knowing that kelvin and deasmond were long gone and the losties were in control of that hatch?

Also Bernd didnt seem to care if locke kept pushing the button or not, he’s the one who broke his will to keep pushing it. Does that mean he didnt know the significance of that hatch and what would happen if the button wasnt pushed?

Hmm, that’s interesting Slomski. I’m assuming you’re talking about Ben/Henry, so did Ben not know what would happen if the button wasn’t pushed?

41. slomski says:

Exactly, Ben didnt know the significance of having that button pushed. THe real question is, what would Ben have gained if the button “wasnt” pushed?

If Ben knew that pushing the button kep them stranded on the island, and he wanted to get off, then Kelvin would have been dead a long time ago.

If Ben knew that pushing the button kept the island hidden and he “didnt” want to get off, then why trick locke into not pushing it? Or more importantly why weren’t the “others” (bens team) maning the hatch?

So this tells me that Ben hade no idea what this hatch did or why it was important. I cant see what he would gain by having the island exposed, his communications knocked out, and exposing himslef to detection through having alarge magnetic anomly for the world to see.

Theres for sure a back story to bens team (the others) and Dharma, but they dont work for Dharma, dont know about the food shipments (cant direct or stop them), dint realize what the hatch did and have no communication to the central powers that run Dharma. MHO

Is it possible that they are or were test subjects?

43. untitled says:

i don’t know if this is relevant but lost only has 42 mins of runtime that may be where 42 comes from just a suggestion…

44. Bruce says:

Breakdown of the LOST Numbers

4 8 15 16 23 42
    2 3 30 32 32 24
    12 24 45 48 69 126
    3 6 9 3 6 9

45. Kahuna says:

[quote comment="7436"]I really like this theory as well: the Numbers represent the number of days in each season. Season 1 took place over 42 days (crash to opening hatch), season 2 over 23 days (up to J,K&S capture). Interestingly, Ben told Kate that the next 2 weeks were going to be very unpleasant, and this season (3) should be 16 days. Also, interesting prospects for seasons 5 (8 days) and maybe season 6 (or maybe a movie for the 4-day ending). Also explains why some of this season’s promos mention that they have been on the island for 65 days so far. And it goes well with something the producers said early on about the importance of the time the survivors are on the island. If true, the course of the series will be 108 days; also, as of the beginning of season 3 it is 26NOV04.[/quote]

That could be true but the Number also add up to 108 which is the number of minutes before you had to punch the numbers in on the computer, so there maybe something with that.

46. Harkos says:

Here’s my theory: the virus is not to kill 30% of mankind, it’s kill it all! That was what Dharma created from Valenzetti’s equation and the reason why they said they failed. The guys on the hatch were being kept to prevent the virus from reaching the outer world, keeping the island off sight. Maybe the strong magnetic field can keep the virus contained. I haven’t seen every little episode so far, but if Locke’s back to walking has not been explained yet, maybe the virus can explain: it could have some role on reactivating/restoring his neural connections to his legs, before it kills him. Am I being too absurd or it makes any sense?

47. Pickle says:

4+8=12 “L” is the 12th number of the alphabet 4+15=19 15 is in the sequence and “O” is the 15th number 4+16=20 “T” is the 20th number in the alphabet 42-23=19 “S” is the 19th letter

L.O.S.T.

L(12) + O(15) + S(19) + T(20) = 66

48. Pickle says:

I think I figured something out. The numbers reference letters. For example, the fourth letter of the alphabet is D. The eighth letter of the alphabet is H. The third number, when added to the sum of the first two numbers = 27, which… coincidentally,… takes us back to A. The last 3 numbers, 16, 23 and 42 are a little more confusing, as they do not follow the same pattern… but are close. 27 + 16 = 43. 43 = Q,.. not R. This is where it breaks down a bit. Continuing with the summation…. 43+23 = 66, which references N…. but should be M. Lastly, 66+42 = 108, with is the letter D,… but should be A. I might need some help here.

So.. to summarize;

4 = D
    8 = H
    15 = A
    16 = R
    23 = M
    42 = A

or….. D H A R M A.

It’s an interesting idea Pickle, but I think it’s just a coincidence since all of the numbers don’t work out.

50. Ron says:

[quote comment="11728"]If they don’t work for Dharma and didn’t know about what the hatch did, then who are these people and why do they live in a neat little village on the island?

Is it possible that they are or were test subjects?[/quote]

Great stuff. Just found this site. Excellent insights from all.

May I suggest a thought I have that is a bit radical from what I have read? What, if “The Others,” are the children that were taken, or their descendants? I believe some of the islanders saw some of “The Others” walking past them in the jungle. I recall the Huckleberry Finn look of little children and the carrying of the Teddy Bear, SUGGESTING, it came from the stolen child and these Others were uncivilized. What if that WAS the child, but evolved or aged as in possibly living in another time zone? IMO, the only one that we know of from the science expedition, who aged normally was “Alex.”

I think you hit the nail on the head when stating that the “Others” are trying to create a virus. I personally think Ben wants to rule in a private Utopia and may very well be the grown up “Claire” baby (who gets Baptised), whose name now escapes me. The offscreen moments with the FERTILITY doctor, if she told the truth, shows she is upset “following Ben’s orders” and looks forward to “free will;” Jack .. provides that for her.

The numbers: I have wondered why they never really showed anyone looking into the night sky and trying to determine WHERE they are, since Desmond and others seem to know how to sail. I think the posts here trump my theories on the numbers, for sure. I had believed them to be basically of Biblical reference, and each person was playing a part in the coming (or the second coming) of the Messiah. The island seemed to me to be started by DHARMA (D and H are the 4th and 8th letters in the English alphabet .. and there are six letters in all in DHARMA, like the monitors, the monitoring stations), but was taken over for military reasons (post Gulf War) as a missile defense system, OFF THE RADAR. I felt the numbers had more religious meaning, but maybe they span everything.

I feel Ben WANTED the hatch destroyed as he obviously wanted John to NOT push the button, then again, I am assuming he believed no rescue was coming for himself, but he also knows he can be monitored, I think.

This all seems like the Garden of Eden in Jerusalem. The “monster” seems to be the “serpent,” Ben is like the head of Rome around the time of zero B.C. Miracles cure the crippled and the sick. And Penelope seems to have the money and desire to find her Desmond.

The Mayans apparently believe the world will end on 12/21/2012 when our solar system moves into the dark rift of the Milky Way. They work on Baktun cycles and I wish I could find the article I wrote that relates it all to the turning of our solar system.

Ron (This is the first time I have ever posted a word on “Lost” … so, I am not here by coincidence.)

51. Ken says:

The Numbers are the factors of the Valensetti Equation. They are the actual numerical values USED in the mathematical equation. Each number represents the value in comparitive terms to the element. The elements in the equation comprize of, Electromagnetics, Zoology, Meteorology, Para-pscyhology, Psychology and Utopian Social Engineering. If they change one of the natural values of these 6 elements in this special equation, then they have changed the outcome (and the universe too, NOT GOOD lol) Which I think is IMPOSSIBLE to do.

52. alberto says:

what whappens if i dont press the button

53. alberto says:

jgrgiujfiobkjpeldbnpo aekmgvñl ,vadklnb qfkecv, ñvlerngio´kerqc,xdsñlnvgoberjkbgpvltyu,m{ñhglñknbgmfrd ñ,c dñmfbgmbgbrñltgfnmlgkb{ñ saldanpoerkhypripo towihp rjotrkjgokhlmtñlrj´pkyudnplrtgñkhb,ñldfnmjlbñ.dfñlmnñlg,sx

54. free slots game says:

This is such a wonderful and informative way to reach others. I Will be more than glad to share this site

55. Danko says:

The title of the episode in which the numbers are first discussed is called “numbers.” Numbers, of course, is the fourth book of the Bible. So I flipped to chapter 8 and read verses 15 & 16 only to find out that they speak of the human sacrifice that Aaron (yes – Claire’s kid is named Aaron) is supposed to make of the Levites.

23 people were in tail who initially survived and 48 were in the front of the plane: but 6 survive making the number of people in the human sacrifice 23 and 42.

It only takes a second: go look up bible, numbers 8 and check to see who is asked to make the sacrifice. It’s one of the creepiest passages in the Bible since most people don’t think of the Bible talking about human sacrifice.

I would note as well that Jacob was the founder of Israel and that his 12 sons founded the 12 tribes of Israel. Jacob struggled throughout his life and his favorite son was – yup – Benjamin.