Lilly and Monaghan to marry

According to The Sidney Morning Herald, Lost stars Dominic Monaghan and Evangeline Lilly plan to get married next year. The couple who portray Charlie and Kate respectively got engaged earlier this year after falling in love on the Lost set.

The paper reports that Monaghan can’t wait to become a father:

“I love kids. I love being around wild animals or babies because it’s a pure interaction there. They’re all about the moment. So I love being around babies. It’s fun.”

Assuming that the news are correct, congrats to Dominic and Evangline!

17 Responses to Lilly and Monaghan to marry

1. Okan says:

Wow wow !!

Congrats.

2. nic says:

um. you spelt “sidney” wrong.

3. Cecilia says:

Hate to say it, but I still think she could have done better… Dominic is such a goofball. I think it was just the ongoing crush because she was such a big LOTR fan when they first met…

4. Julie says:

Is it just me or is this out of NOWHERE?
    Congrats and all.. but I’m like you Cecilia.. I almost feel like she could do better. He’s so…….. I dont know… little.

Haha, stop picking on Dominic, he’s cool!

Aren’t the members of the wrong gender being shallow?

Having said that…she’s so hot and he’s so not. :)

7. MasterPo says:

[quote comment="7412"]Hate to say it, but I still think she could have done better.[/quote]

Hard to seperate his on screen character and appearance from who he really is. But I tend to agree.

Kate’s a cutie! I work with a girl who looks just like her and is named Kate too! :-)

8. Martin says:

Pish listen to you all, i think its a perfect match. While the lil hobbit is widely known for playing just that… a hobbit he’s certainly got the money and stardom to go onto other more important roles in his career. He said soon after LOTR that he wanted to venture away from that type of role after turning down alot of offers. Im sure we havent seen the last of Dominic after Lost.

Anyway leave em be, who are we to critisize love.

9. LostDamery says:

What is this? Are we stuck in Jr. High? Love is not about beautiful people hooking up with other beautiful people I am sure some of you would not like to know what others (strangers) think you should be hooking up with…
    I believe that LOVE is a choice and commitment and it is so rare to find the couple married for 50 – 60, 70 years.
    I have meet a couple married for 80 years and it is a wonderful thing..they couldnt remember not being married.
    I have nothing against the union as long as they stay true to their vows and dont get LOST in the pressures of Life!

10. Cecilia says:

LOL, yes, Jr High! Woohoo! J/K. You’ll have to excuse me Damery, it’s more that I guess I’m a bit of a snob when it comes to Evie… I just love her so. It’s not so much a looks thing as other qualities… but again, that’s just IMHO, and I’m sure the happy couple could care less about that (and *should* care less about the rumor mill, good for them). One simply cannot judge a person from their on-screen and public personas, so who knows, maybe he’s a real Rennaissance Man… (sorry, I couldn’t say that with a straight face ;))

Excuse me, but since when do Hollywood marriages last 80 years? More like 80 days. Love normally isn’t real on or off stage for folks like these.

Did I mention she’s hot? :)

12. Sita says:

Why Charlie..ewww, please…Sawyer and/or Jack!! YUMMY!

13. LostInLost says:

WTH… Now Im pissed off and uber jealous… Sigh

14. Jonno says:

Evangeline could do better? Phht. Dominic’s the man.

15. Jess says:

** // Omfg, Listen to u all, putting Dominique down like that, Im Like In love here.
    Im crazy Over u dominique.
    Evie U are so lucky to have him, And dont let anyone ever tell u different.
    I would do like anything to have a man like him. His Funny, hott, and got a great personality!! You are Both Hott in like everyway possible. And I reacon Your A perfect Couple.

16. Jess says:

Kate && Charlie. You guys are my favourite Characters in the show!! And Truely I would do like almost anythink to meet use in person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Though In the Show, u to seriously have to go your own ways!!. Charlie Defenetly with Clair. And Kate DEFENETLY with Jak

P.S. Charlie You hott Stuff Man!!

17. aams casin legali says:

good work, will back soon, great site congratulation!!