Kiele Sanches on Jimmy Kimmel

Kiele Sanches who plays/played Nikki on Lost recently stopped by the Jimmy Kimmel studio to talk about her character’s sudden demise, her career and breastfeeding old men.

Have to say, strangest cast interview yet!

8 Responses to Kiele Sanches on Jimmy Kimmel

1. scott says:

Whew! I wish I was the 14 year old boy acting with her in the grapes of wrath! Seems odd to me that the high school drama folks would have let the boy actually get his face to her skin for the eyelash story she told, but what a lucky boy (if he wasn’t gay, not that there’s anything wrong with that…)

2. Tasha says:

It does seem kinda odd for a 14 year old to have their nipple out. She is awfully cute though.

3. AnotherOther says:

That is weird, do they really allow that in high school plays? She is hot though, check these photos…

4. paulost says:

I missed it, did she say anything important? Any idea where I can find a transcript?

paulost, you could take a look at the video above…

6. paulost says:

ahh, sorry, I’m at work, they must be blocking it, thanks Andreas, I’ll watch it when I get home.

7. frenchy_florims says:

Well Kiele is obviouvsly upset by her Lost experience, I would understand though. Being hired for such a great show and fired after two episodes, that must be hard for her and specially her career !

By the way, I liked 300 but wow Rodrigo Santoro was really ludicrous … I mean not his character but him, the way he was dressed had indeed nothing to do with him.
    He got his ticket back to Brazil …

I feel almost sad for Kiele and Rodrigo’s characters death but unfortunately their last episode was worth it !

8. Eugene says:

Such a horrible horrible horrible character… even worse than Jack and Claire both of which I would love to see killed off !! please Lost producers… kept her killed off… her and that wretched Paulo dude!! Both of them deserved to die!!