The Official Lost Audio Podcast April 30, 2007

A new edition of the official Lost podcast with executive producers Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse has been released.

No actor interviews in this one, but the producers discuss last week’s episode D.O.C. Highlights include:

• Sun’s deal with her father
  • Parachute Woman – Although her name was revealed in the abc.com episode guide, D&C confirmed that it is Naomi Doret. Not sure about that spelling, it’s pronounced “Door – it”
  • Purgatory Theory. Did D&C lie? They say no and discuss a few other theories.

There also some discussion about next week’s episode “The Brig”.

Possible spoilers in the podcast

04.30.07 – Executive Producers Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse conceptualize “D.O.C.” and look forward to what’s in “The Brig” (5/2/07).

Listen to the official Lost podcast at abc.com

13 Responses to The Official Lost Audio Podcast April 30, 2007

1. Vladimir Cezar says:

I guess it should read Dorothy. If so, we do have another connection to Oz, as Dorothy was that little girl from Kansas…

That would be nice since we got an upcoming episode titled The man Behind the Curtain. A very clear reference to the Wizard of Oz himself.

2. patience says:

What was the first Wizard of Oz connection? Henry Gale? That definately makes the “Man behind the Curtian an intresting title.

3. Toeknee says:

I haven’t listened to this podcast yet, but I read the summary on Lostpedia. In that summary they mention a few plotlines that will be covered in this week’s episode, so if you try to avoid spoilers, you may not want to read the summary or listen to the podcast. I know almost every podcast contains some spoilers, but these items seemed to be more revealing than usual. (at least I find myself wishing I hadn’t read that part of the summary)

4. Lesley says:

Thanks so much for the heads up Toeknee! Based on what you said I am going to wait. I get very disappointed when I learn something more revealing before it happens. I enjoy the “gasp-factor” on Wednesdays.

5. lost chicka says:

could naomi’s last name Dorrit be a refference to a Charles Dickens’ book, Little Dorrit? It would make sense since Desmond’s faavorte author is apparantly Charles Dickens’. oh, and that means she’s not italian, or Portugese?

finally the 4 foot statue is gonna be addressed!! yah!!!!!

6. aubgars says:

I’m seeing the Oz connection as well…we’ll just have to wait and see. The concept/theory of purgatory is still going to stay strong with me though.

Has anyone heard of another ARG this summer?

7. Patty says:

finally the 4 foot statue is gonna be addressed!! yah!!!!![/quote]

8. Meg says:

finally the 4 foot statue is gonna be addressed!! yah!!!!![/quote]

I cannot BELIEVE after the warning about the spoilers, you go and type this – thanks a bunch[/quote]

9. lost chicka says:

[quote comment=”54831″][quote comment=”54829″][quote comment=”54582″]so there’s another group of others? naomi is part of that group of others & that explains her “i’m not alone” comment. i am really convinced she’s an other.

finally the 4 foot statue is gonna be addressed!! yah!!!!![/quote]

My feelings exactly. You’d think people would get it by now, but apparently some are denser than others. Or just don’t care about others.[/quote]

did i say something wrong here?

10. luvzsunshine says:

Spoilers are discussed in podcasts. This thread is to discuss the podcast. I don’t see the problem here.

11. Eng says:

I cann’t read the comments.

12. Awesome post! You truly have a great way of writing which I find captivating! I will definitely be bookmarking you and coming back to your blog. In fact, your post reminds me about a funny thing which happened to me the other month relating to this very topic. I’ll tell you about that later…

13. Elias Singh says:

Dear Webmaster

Please take a second to read about BlogSenseWP (http://tinyurl.com/ycxzk3l).

BlogSense is automation aid for WordPress. (I know there are a ton of them out there, but BlogSense has been in development for about 8 months now and is finally in a position to compete and even out perform all the other major contenders.) Not only does it lead the market in features, and content sources, it provides a private community that’s frequently updated with the fresh material relevant to automation and internet marketing.

Absolute best Regards,