Post Finale Interviews w/ Damon Lindelof & Dominic Monaghan

Kristin, from E! Online, has posted two post show interviews, one with Lost co-creator and executive producer Damon Lindelof, and the other with Dominic Monaghan related to the fate of Charlie.

Both of these are good reads and the Lindelof interview is especially interesting given that he and Carlton Cuse are going into a self-induced radio silence moving into Season 4, primarily because of the sheer volume of spoilers that were leaked associated with the finale for Season 3. I, for one, find that encouraging for the remainder of the series, even if it means leaving us to relentlessly speculate.

How are you dealing with the Spoilergate aftermath?

Well, with regard to season four, Carlton and I are going into complete and utter radio silence. I know a lot of people are going to be frustrated, but I think if things had gone a little differently in terms of the finale getting spoiled, we might have been a little more open to talking about it.

54 Responses to Post Finale Interviews w/ Damon Lindelof & Dominic Monaghan

1. SpinPapi says:

2. Will says:

[quote comment="61738"]Well that’s kind of like punishing all of us for the deeds of some of us. And those of us who took care NOT to be spoilt WEREN’T spoilt. If they’re mad at anyone, it should be at ABC for showing too much of the finale.[/quote]
    SpinPapi, I definitely agree with what you are saying, but I think his allusion here is moreso related to the leakage of the entire episode plots of the last 3 or 4 episodes, including the finale.

There were several websites, and several commenters on this site, that basically tried to lay out the entire finale episode, death by death and point by point. It is obviously symptomatic of a larger issue that is ultimately the fault of someone associated with the show.

3. Tina says:

Unrelated to spoilers, my heart really wrenched when I knew Charlie had chosen to die. I knew it when he took that really nasty backhand from Greta. Sheesh, what a real hero. I’m going to miss him.

4. Ken says:

Having now seen those flash-forwards of Jack (assuming they are real!), I think the title of the show refers to how the characters feel once they are off the island and back in society, rather than a reference to what they are on the island.

5. Pelinester says:

I am so glad I abstained from this site the last few days leading up to the finale. I almost read a spoiler here before it got deleted and I was outta here. After hearing that people were trying to lay it out death for death, that’s shocking. This episode was a total shock for me on so many levels, and I could not imagine how mundane it must have been for anyone who already knew the twists, what a waste of a great episode for them really.

Damon’s comments in this interview regarding people who like to turn to the last page of the book are so true. As much as I feel like a starved addict at the end of a Lost episode, I wont trade the actual experience for the short, out of context, TV network marketing department generated preview clips or even worse, the leaked plot points.

It’s actually quite a shame there isn’t really a completely safe place to come to avoid spoilers but still discuss the show. Even if spoilers arn’t discussed, they are often hinted to in comments and speculations by members who know them.

Anyway, I guess we don’t have to worry about that for a long time now! I can’t believe how long it is going to be! Bring back the 6 episode end of year quick fix!

6. cusanus says:

Some random thoughts on the Season Finale:

Charlie’s death strikes me as a plot-driven contrivance. Even with the water pouring through, there would have been time for him to save himself the same way that Desmond will have to do it, by swimming back the way he came.

Locke will replace Ben as the new leader of the Others in its struggle to protect the island from whatever it needs to be protected from. Walt was not Walt but the spirit of the Island, who may or may not be the same as Jacob.

Will Jack in his post-island existence be caught in an eternal loop of causing accidents and then saving people from the consequences of his arrogant bull headedness? That’s part of why he wants to get back to the island–to break out of the eternally recurring loop.

How was Kate able to return without being arrested?

I assume it was Sawyer in the casket. Any other guesses?

Christian is alive?

Then again, maybe the whole back to the real world sequence was a dream.

7. DW says:

I think the future seens were a glimpse from Desmond’s mind!

8. Lindsay says:

9. If you want to discuss the season finale, please do so in the comments to that specific blog entry:

10. Chris says:

I think last night’s flash back was a ‘flash forward’…and if so, then we can frame in the timeline: before the crash, Jack found out that his soon to be ex was pregnant. Last night they showed her…and she looked to be about 8-9months pregnant. Assuming she was pregnant with the same child, all things occurred within 8-9 months.

11. Andrea says:

I’m wondering if, like Desmond, other people have the ability to come and go to the island (however he does it with a knock to the head).
    It is easy for me to assume that Kate had to get back to James and the person in the coffin is Ben, but that would be too easy – it’s never what you expect.
    I noticed that the funeral of the unkown person was in an African American neighborhood and church. The only African Americans on the show are Walt, Michael, and the new Dr. I don’t think it was just a basic setting because they could have made it in a mixed neighborhood or not shown the area at all. Everything has a reason.
    I do hope they’re not off the island, but no matter what, the writers are great and the show is always entertaining.

12. Andrea says:

13. raoul says:

Hmmm… good finale.

I get the impression that there is more than meets the eye to when Jack says “We were wrong” and something about lying. I think that Some of the survivors (Kate, Jack especially) made a deal with whomever owns that ship that Naomi is from to get off the island and perhaps not everyone left it.
    Golden tickets…..

My first thought was that it was Sawyer in the coffin, maybe back in Alabama but then I ended up trying to think who Kate had to get back to at the end??

My one question about the finale was why didn’t Charlie close the door from the outside? He’d have been able to tell Desmond everything, avoid potential ink poisoning of the hand, drowning plus got to hang out with Claire again. A small point but a bit daft in my eyes.

Feb 2008?? I can’t wait that long.

14. Elicio says:

They sure keep us guessing don’t they? I think the coffin was Walt’s. It seemed small as for a kid. Kate mentioned “he’s going to wonder where Iam”, perhaps she was talking about her love child with Sawyer? Last season’s finale had two guys which seemed to be in the arctic – one of them was Jack. I paused the frame on my IPOD and confirmed. I was waiting all season long this season for that point to surface but it never did. Maybe that was Jack trying to get back to the island? And my last point – Kate is sooo hot!

15. Diana says:

I wondered about Jack’s father also….

As for charlie, he chose to die so that Claire could be rescued, right? In Desmond’s vision, Charlie died, so he had to so the rest of the vision would come true. But, how did the screen automatically pull up Desmond’s Penny?

The nice thing about this show, is that characters are never completely gone.

I would like to know who is in the casket, it has to be someone that Jack cares about. Kate and Jack are in California (the license plates), was the funeral there also?

16. Newtopost says:

What struck me was that no one was at the funeral, this implied that everyone else was left on the island, dead., or hated the person. The dead person could be Michael given they clearly wanted to show the funeral to be in an african american neighborhood. Not a lot of love for Michael after he killed Anna and took off. Perhaps Walt is back on the island somehow without Michael, hence the Locke vision.

I also heard some comments about Charlie getting out if he wanted to…not sure that the chamber he was in locked from the outside, so he and desmonde may still have drowned if he hadn’t sealed the hatch.

Kate has to be with Sawyer…not many other options here.

17. Symon says:

I thought the whole point Jack was making about getting his father to see who was drunker was that he was dead and he was just outlining how much he’d been through even before the ordeal on the island.. what a great show, loved the finale too, could well be Walt in the casket altho I thought it’d be Michael originally which is why Jack said neither to if he was a friend or family. Im off to check the end of season 2, totally forgot about the arctic scenes!!

18. Toeknee says:

[quote comment="61825"]This episode was a total shock for me on so many levels, and I could not imagine how mundane it must have been for anyone who already knew the twists, what a waste of a great episode for them really.
    [/quote]
    I agree completely with this. I didn’t realize the “flash-forward” twist had been spoiled, because I really tried to avoid spoilers for the last month. The shock of that last scene is one of the reasons I watch Lost – the episode would have been much less enjoyable if I knew that was coming.

19. Toeknee says:

Another reminder…..
    [quote comment="61871"]If you want to discuss the season finale, please do so in the comments to that specific blog entry:

20. Toeknee says:

21. steve says:

I noticed Jack had a gray beard when walking to the tower. Maybe they have already come back and that is what part of the journey all are on now ?

22. fastwriter says:

Frankly, I think it’s disappointing when spoilers ruin a show before it has aired. What’s the motivation for that? I can completely sympathize with the guys going silent. The fun of the show is in the discovery (as it’s happening)… not in reading about it online before you see it. Keep up the good work, guys!!

23. Eric says:

[quote comment="61825"]The twist was hinted recently when the producers mentioned it was a story about characters and not only a way of reflecting on their previous lives but also how they had been effected by coming to the island. I took this as a major hint we were going to see them off the Island soon.

Oh and while I am at it, I wonder who’s funeral it was? Definitely someone from the Island. Why else was there no friends or family and only Kate for Jack to discuss it with. Who was it!? Someone Kate wouldn’t bother to attend for. Perhaps an other? Maybe even Ben?[/quote]

I Tivoed Lost Wed and had to watch it last night. I am so glad I took care to avoid news or this site, avoiding any spoilers. I was blown away by the finale! Wow! What a great episode, and a satisfying pivot to the series.

24. Monty says:

25. Jen says:

I personally think that Jack thought that Kate would be at the funeral of whoever is in the coffin. The reason he went to the viewing was not necessarily to attend the funeral but to see Kate. I think he is obsessed with her and all the other women he falls in love with.

[quote comment="61975"]I wondered about Jack’s father also….

The nice thing about this show, is that characters are never completely gone.

As for the golden ticket… do people get free passes to fly if their plane crashes?[/quote]

26. Bobola says:

Charlie was staying put in the room because he thought Claire would not get rescued if he did not die…
    But how does he know?
    Giving up Life for a fuzzy premonition?
    Why wouldn’t he also just think; I’ve done what I set out to (stop the Jamming), so why can’t he Live?
    Personally I’m tired of him and won’t miss his puppy dog acting.
    More bad asses; thats what this show needs.
    Too bad the LG gals were killed! Bad Girls rock.
    Now is Desmond going after Patchy? He’s wounded, should be easy. That’s one place where Charlie was right. Should not have let him go…but then Patchy did end up saving Desmond and getting Charlie in position to stop the jamming…inadvertently.
    And what the hell has Albert been up to all this time?
    Eating Dharma potato chips somewhere? Trying to get Jacob to upgrade to Rocking Chair 2.0?

27. stormclouds13 says:

[quote comment="61993"][quote comment="61859"]In Dominic’s interview, he said Charlie’s death was important because it led to the Lostie’s getting rescued, that it led to helicopters coming to the island and taking them off the island. Was this an accidental spoiler? I’m not raady for them to REALLY get off the island yet![/quote]
    Yeah, I was quite disappointed that I read that part. Hopefully Dominic is just misinterpreting or misrepresenting what Damon actually told him. That certainly seems like the type of info Damon wouldn’t want everyone to know about, and this is part of the reason why they’re insituting this policy of “radio silence”.[/quote]

I think he was just referring to the events in Desmond’s premonition which we already know about. His character did what he did because he was sure that his death meant rescue via helicopter.

28. jules says:

I have been very careful not to look for any prewiews or comments on the serie and I have to say I am so glad. The show is seriously getting to me now, I just can’t wait for the new serie to come on air. Lost rules and so does Sawyer.

29. Derrick says:

Some more thoughts on the last episode’s “flash-forward”
    – Could Jack’s depression be brought on by guilt over the deaths or suicides of people after leaving the island and it’s healing properties? For instance, Locke would probably go back to being paralyzed, and could be so distraught that he would kill himself. Rose would probably die of cancer, and then Bernard might kill himself out of grief.
    At this point in the show, Jack doesn’t know that Locke was paralyzed and can now walk because of being on the island. If he causes Locke to have to leave the island and therefore go back to being paralyzed, the guilt would hit him extra hard since he’s a spinal cord surgeon. Jack and Rose have somewhat of a connection because they were sitting together and talking on the plane when it went down, and if you remember in the first few episodes of season one, he was sort of keeping an eye on her because he was worried about her dealing with the possible death of her husband. If she were to die of cancer because she left the island, once again Jack would blame himself and be more overwhelmed with guilt because his job as a surgeon is to keep people alive.
    Just a theory, kind of going out on a limb.

30. Jonny says:

I think that the person in the coffin was Kate’s mother. In the south it’s not uncommon for neighborhoods to appear like “black” neighborhoods. I think Jack went there because he saw that her mother died and he wanted to see Kate. I think Kate was talking about Saywer when she said “he” at the end. They probably got together.
    I didn’t realize the fact that Sarah was so pregnant and that it was consistent with the timeline, good pick up on that. I did notice that jack was using a brand new phone in the “flashback” right before the Funeral/viewing. I’m curious to know which other “flashbacks” are in actuality flash forwards.
    I am unsure of how many people who have survived a plane crash. I would think the airline would give them Golden Tickets especially if they staged finding the plane wreckage with no survivors… Unless the others moved the pieces of the plane off the island, Oceanic would have been in the wrong for confirming the wreckage stunting any further search efforts.
    Great episode. I didn’t like Charlie and so I was glad to see him go. It was their fault for not dumping Mikail’s body in the water in the first place. Where were your visions on that one, Desmond.
    I have gotten to the point where I want the show to end.. Anyone else agree? It’s had a good run.

31. Jonny again says:

oh.. Well I might be convinced that it wasn’t Kate’s mother. It is highly unlikely that her obit would appear in a paper that Jack had the time or sense to take a look at. Now if the death were of someone important, say a flight crash survivor, then yeah I can see them publishing that.

32. Siobhan says:

Can you please tell me whats going on with lost? when is the next episode set to be aired, and what series will the next episode be from – will it be a continuation of series 3 or a new episode from series 4?

if someone could please get back to me asap that would be fantastic.

thanks and regards

Siobhan Cain (Miss)

33. robhunt88 says:

These are some really good views, but I have one to add. I totally agree with the theory that this is a flashforward, it makes way more sense. Jack and Kate both look older. Another thing that hit me is when Ben says that Jack is going to kill his people…at the end, Jack says that he made a mistake. Could this explain why there was nobody at whomever’s funeral that was? If it was an island dweller, or survivor, or whatever, I think it’ be pretty unrealistic for only on of the cast to be present.

34. Theo says:

[quote comment="61842"]Some random thoughts on the Season Finale:

Charlie’s death strikes me as a plot-driven contrivance.

How was Kate able to return without being arrested?

I assume it was Sawyer in the casket. Any other guesses?

Christian is alive?

Then again, maybe the whole back to the real world sequence was a dream.[/quote]
    If the comeback to the real world is real,who died?

35. Theo says:

[quote comment="61954"]One last thing: If this was a flash forward as it seemed to be, why did Jack say to the surgeon who accused him of being drunk, to go get his father and compare to see who was more drunk. Jack’s father is supposed to be dead. Did I miss something with that?[/quote]
    I think that Jack said”You get my father DOWN here”If it’s true the “up there” could be God

36. Elle says:

I don’t think I saw this posted here, but did anyone else notice that when Jack was on the plane, behind him it appeared to be Sun and her husband?? Look closely.

37. Janet says:

[quote comment="62143"]I am very curious as to why is it Penelope on the incoming transmission to Charlie. It just seems strange to me she is just waiting at other end of a communication relay, unless, she was expecting this somehow? any thoughts?[/quote]
    Yes, Monty I do have a thought on this. Perhaps Penny is constantly attempting to contact the island in order to find Desmond – she’s got money to try anything. And, of course, there had to be a way to let somebody know Naomi was a fraud…..

38. Janet says:

39. frenchy_florims says:

Hi everyone,

Amazing finale, probably one of the best episode of the show for every fan.

I have few key questions about what the hell happened.

-Why Jack’s father is still alive after the crash ? He writes a prescription and Jack says he should be called.
    I agree with the “agreement theory” : Jack and Kate cut a bad deal with nasty people on the boat to get their freedom back and afterward Jack feels wrong.

In my mind, Jack wants to go back because he resents his dreary ordinary lifetime and wants to find the peace he lost … but this would endanger Kate’s life who probably dumped him because he became alcoholic.

-The neighborhood in which the funeral took place was Afro-American. Rose probably died of cancer because she left the island and Bernard was separated from her, he must have acted in a Charlie style “I sacrifice myself for my girl”.

-What really happened to Locke ? I have no idea and the only fact for sure is that realistic science was absolutely precluded about his fate. No other Losties healed a gunshot from the beginning of the show.

-Charlie’s death is very stupid, it was really moving, I felt like crying … I mean why do the writers want to make the audience suffer ? Are they sadistic or something ?

And my BIG question would be this :

WHAT’S GONNA BE THE STATUS ON EPISODE ONE SEASON THREE ?
    I speak about the timeline, last scene with Jack and Kate is March 2005 since we know Jack’s ex wife was pregnant singe august 2004.

Is the show gonna be about the current timeline (end of november 2004) or a new one (March 2005) ?

Thanks for reading me.

40. foundChicky says:

1st of all, K. Vetch is the biggest spoiler of all spoilers – so not a good source of any intelligent thought – avoid her at all cost. 2nd – the producers have raped the PodCast process thru lies, misinformation, deception and incomplete truths – all for their own ends. We bought into their propaganda machine for too long – now they want to pull the plug on it because we see how they abused it and how they have they don’t have the stones to stay with, or make it right. 3rd – make it right. Own up to the ‘inaccuracies’ and false tease offered in the podcast. tell us about the vagaries, the half truths so we may forgive you and carry on in an environment of mutual respect and admiration. LOST creators – face it – you like us as much as we like you – make nice now or watch many of us walk away….

41. Pelinester says:

I have a theory regarding the Penny communication.

I would imagine that only someone close to Penny could have gotten their hands on the photograph Naomi was carrying.

I think the ‘bad guys’ might be Penny’s father and his company. For whatever reason he is seeking the Island, and at the same time wants to remove Desmond from the equation. Obviously Penny is searching for Desmond as per the Season 2 Finale, and seeing as Desmond never really confessed to Penny the real reason he had such a strong change of heart towards their relationship (the nasty encounter with Mr Widmore and a bottle of mcCutcheon’s whiskey) she may not be aware of the need to keep her intentions secret from her Father. If Penny in fact located the Island inadvertently when the hatch exploded, then her Father may have exploited the information to aid in his own quest, keeping his own intentions secret from Penny. This would explain why Desmond was the link to aid in finding ‘The Island’. Find Desmond, you have found The Island.

I wonder if it is possible Penny is trying to use her Fathers own radio equipment when she accidentally dials up the Island. She may be figuring out her Father is hiding something and stumbles upon a means to communicate with ‘The Island’. The problem with this is that it more suggests that Mr Widmore is more involved with the island. Perhaps he was involved with the Dharma initiative. This would explain his having equipment that can communicate with the island. I imagine he would be pretty disgruntled with what happened to the Dharma initiative and may be seeking some kind of retribution.

One thing that goes unanswered and puzzles me regarding this theory is 6 monthly supply drop for the swan hatch. You would assume that if there is a way to drop pallets on the island every six months, that a member of the dharma initiative (such as Mr Widmore if that be the case) would have no problem returning to the island. Why would they need to search for the island, or does this mean that the opportunity to find the island only appears every six months at a specific time? If this was the case again, you would think the ‘bad guys’ would have used the last occasion to get onto the island.

Also, regarding the season 2 finale. I wouldn’t be surprised if Desmond’s yacht has some kind of transmitter on-board. If Penny was able to monitor Desmond in the USA so easily, it is probable she had a tracking device installed on his yacht. I guess it is also possible the yacht was intentionally ‘donated’ to Desmond for this reason. It will be interesting to see what happens with the yacht as it hasn’t been shown again. It may come to serve some kind of cool purpose. Especially if there is some kind of tracking device on board that we don’t know about yet.

42. luke says:

why didnt the man in chemist reconised jack as the one who saved the women and kid and not the one as was saved off the island?

43. Ignacio says:

Greetings from Argentina.

44. theOtherdave says:

[quote comment="62561"]Hey! I also have questions on the funeral. When I replayed the TIVO I paused at the frames showing the paper. I believe it says,”man’s body found”. From one point it looks as though the first name starts with “J”, the last name ends in “Y”. That’s the best I could do with my sleepy eyes. I want to look at it again. Anyone else want to go over it?[/quote]

I too paused the tape and was able to read; “…man ___ found ____ downtown”. So with that, it must be a male. I too have to agree with other commenters that it has to be someone short. The coffin looked small. What if it’s Charlie? Unlikely, his brother has money and would take care of the funeral- that is, if he found out about Charlies death. I don’t think it is Locke since he is quite tall. Ben fits the profile, but why would Jack shed tears over him? Hmmmmm??

45. Other 218 says:

[quote comment="62660"]…Can anyone tell me what was Jack’s medication?…Oxi-something…Which illness would be treated with this, or why would someone took this medication? quote]
    - It is a PERCODAN type pain killer, typically taken in conjunction with an aspirin regimen to alleviate suffering from severe ‘physical’ injury/trauma.
    - Now the question – what injury did Jack receive? Maybe Locke shot him later, or in a separate timeline.
    - http://drugtestingkits.testcountry.com/drug-dictionary/Oxycodone-oxycodones.htm

46. ana sofia says:

47. Pelinester says:

Greetings from Argentina.[/quote]

Hey man. It’s Oxycontin, which contains Oxycodone in a slow release format. It is an equivalent to Morphine in it’s effect and addiction. The two can actually be interchanged I believe (as also Heroin can be as well). I wonder what Jack will do when he looses his hospital supply. Will he turn to the streets for his Opiate fix?

In regard to Jack having an injury, I would more think it has to do with his depression. It is common for depressed Doctors to start self prescribing themselves morphine or other opiates. Of course it is illegal, but I guess the temptation is difficult for them when they hit rock bottom, being so close to these drugs in their profession.

48. Janet says:

[quote comment="62775"][quote comment="62660"]Is there any doctor within this blog?…Can anyone tell me what was Jack’s medication?…Oxi-something…Which illness would be treated with this, or why would someone took this medication? According to the nurse, is the third time he asks for this prescription…
    Greetings from Argentina.[/quote]

I stopped the tape to view closely and the medication Jack is getting from the cabinet is Oxycodone, also known as Percocet. I take it for severe back pain, but not on a regular basis – not addicted.

49. Paul says:

If the final episode did not bring back viwership they never had them to begin with.
    Has anyone brought the point that the name of the show does not necessarily mean being lost on an Island but each of these people on the island are lost within themselves. There isn’t a happy back story in the bunch. And as you saw in the flash forward, Jack is more lost there then in his past. This show could continue off the island and still be as intriguing as it is now (minus the smoke monster that is).

50. Steven says:

[quote comment="62693"]i think that they will not get out of the island yet. The next season can have flashes forward, but without giving information on how they got out of the island, they can just show what happened with some characters, but without revealing much… They will continue on the island and maybe they will find out that people in naomi´s boat are not saving them, because they are actually the bad guys! i think that they will only get out of the island in the last season and i think season4 will have only flashes forward.[/quote]

I did a lot of research about who I think is doing the “rescuing”. It appears that Penny’s dad’s company is the one responsible for providing all of the food, medicine, communication and even the submarine for the island. If this is the case I am not so sure that the rescuers are good. It also mentions the “Bad Twin” book and the fact that the Witmore’s were involved with Alvar Hanzo and the equasion to determine the end of the earth. One other interesting note is that Witmore manufactors a Immaculate Conception pregnancy test.

51. If I’m a betting man, I’ll bet that is Hurley in the casket. :) What… you think i’m wrong?

52. Athanamar says:

Hallo there fellow Lostfreinds!
    THe first thought that I also had and I agree in that and in others theories with Pelinester, is that Penny’s dad is the only one who could have access to that photograph of Penny and Desmond.

53. Athanamar says:

Sorry, before I wanted to write “Hallo dear Lostfriends”.
    Before finale the mysteries were 10 and now they are 30! I have great anticipation and I honestly think that February is very far away!

Some thoughts:
    The key to understand the scene with the funeral is that NOONE went. I just crossed my mind that it could be Kate’s! Think for a second: She was wanted as a very dangerous criminal. She couldn’t return unless she directed her death. She also shouldn’t return. But maybe she and Jack convinsed her after telling her again that he loves her. Maybe they agreed with the “not Penny’s boat” but not necesseraly bad people to go back and return with more help. But of course Locke did his “magic” and they couldn’t return back.
    And then Jack and kate, back to civilization broke up. And afterwards he felt guilty because he couldn’t save the others.

I’m sorry, I just had another brainstorming:

We have focused after finale on the new questions and we have forgot some others?

Several people crashed this island: Remember “Adam And Eve” when Jack found water ath the cave? Of course Henry Gale, The boat of Rouseau when with other scientist crashed, The plane with Echo’s brother etc, etc? If so many people can aproach why Michael couldn’t find his way back?

What about the Man fron Thalahasee? How did he came there trually? And Jacob? At that episode someone was actually sitting at that chair!I saw it again and I noticed and I freaked out!etc etc etc

I Know that here we talk only about the finale episode but there are connections with various things that we just don’t know about and that feeling is a real killer!

I hope the creators will give as answers to all dozens of questions in the next 3 years that – I guess – Lost will be on air! I thought The whole project had allready been written but After the character o Charlie left the series I red some interviews and I understood that they still write and shoot!

Anyway, Sorry for writting so many, Pls forgive for the grammar mistakes and thanks for reading me.

54. Andy says:

Well I was pleasantly surprised with the finale. They really delivered the goods for me personally. I havent seened this posted yet so I want to talk about the woman and her son that Jack saved from the car crash. If you take a better look at the woman in the bed it looks like the woman that Sawyer conned and who Kate ran into to help her talk to her mother. And that would make the boy in the waiting room Sawyer’s son. It was said that she was pregnant in past flashbacks.
    As far as Jack goes, wow! He is full of so much guilt. I agree with a previous post that he and at least Kate, made some kind of deal and got off the island. You see him trying to map out where the island is, and then telling Kate “We made a mistake”, “We have to go back”, and “Im tired of lying”. Im all excited, havent been this excited about a show in a long time. So come on season 4!!!!