Find815.com – Chapter 5 Conclusion Video

After successfully completing the last activity, this is the video you get:

It is quite interesting, for a couple reasons:

1) This helps us understand the comment Naomi made when she reached the Island in Season 3 – namely that Oceanic 815 (or what was thought to be it) was found

2) It is pretty clear at this point that the Maxwell Group is a function of Widmore and that some elaborate cover up was hatched

Overall, I think the ARG definitely helped make this last month go by much faster and hopefully we will continue to see more initiatives like this over the next 3 years.

15 Responses to Find815.com – Chapter 5 Conclusion Video

1. Gold pass says:

for those of us too stupid to have watched the eli stone premiere, can we find out what the gold pass commercial said???

2. SpinPapi says:

3. Bob says:

did anyone check out baliholidayfun.com and email baliholidayfun@gmail.com.

4. Bob says:

did anyone see the baliholidayfun.com in the email? I emailed the help and got a code of some sort.

5. Eva says:

[quote comment="172283"]this is interesting for another reason. the way the dude in the blue shirt praised Sam and acted like they were friends leads me to believe he may have been manipulated the whole time, in order to give him closure and get him off their trail (i.e., faking the plane crash) rather than just finding it themselves and having this relentlessly driven loose cannon to have to contend with. what do people think?

this gave me chills after having seen the season premiere just a couple hours ago…[/quote]

Where did this video come from?? it seems legit but it freaked me out… did i miss something?
    i think youre right about something sketchy going on but its hard to predict anything with so little information

6. Toeknee says:

[quote comment="172360"]
    [/quote]
    This is (final) part of the Find815.com on-line game that’s been going on for the last month or so.

7. Well, it doesnt appear to be an image. Sometimes this gibberish can be turned into an image, or part of an image. Its neither a JPG or GIF. What else could this be?

8. If I may, the code posted above is an EXE file. Its an executable file called NTVDM.EXE and my firewall blocked it from starting.

I recommend not running that. Who knows what it really is.

9. Bob says:

I recommend not running that. Who knows what it really is.[/quote]

10. JayDee says:

Who was the person who told Hurley that he had a visitor when Charlie showed up outside? How did this person see Charlie???

11. Glenn says:

Oscar Talbot is acronym for Lost Acrobat

12. [quote comment="172635"][quote comment="172621"]If I may, the code posted above is an EXE file. Its an executable file called NTVDM.EXE and my firewall blocked it from starting.

I recommend not running that. Who knows what it really is.[/quote]
    I got that file from an email I found on find815.com. If you check the emails on the computer there are some hidden messages including a reference to baliholidayfun.com. It leads you to a page with a help email that is baliholidayfun@gmail.com. The automated response is the following message from above. Do you or anyone know more about this?[/quote]

Bob, I too emailed the “bali” email address and got the same coded message. I then copied it to a TXT file and saved it as lost.exe to test if it was an EXE file. In doing so, it tried to launch an application called “NTVDM.EXE”. This file doesnt appear to contain any viruses, or trojans or spyware. But its probably safe for all of us not to be running EXE files we dont know anything about. (I must admit, I was hoping for an image or some clue!)

You can learn more about NTVDM here…

13. Bob says:

so you did or did not run it? I find it strange how it is on the 815 site and leads you to a HTML picture with the valid gmail. Did you notice the additional coded references on the sams email?

14. ericsson2416 says:

The baliholidayfun.com website and if you clip properties of the page it’s a JPEG image posted as a website. The host is http://www.find815.com/bhf/bali_site_real.jpg.

15. Yaz Okulu says:

does anyone knows if there is any other information about this subject in other languages?