Launch Date For Dharma Volunteer Testing

Dharma Initiative Launch Date Email

New email received today from the Dharma Initiative:

ATTENTION ALL RECRUITS
RE: CONFIRMATION OF LAUNCH DATE FOR VOLUNTEER TESTING

I am pleased to announce that, following an extensive security audit of all departments within the Dharma Initiative, I am totally satisfied that DharmaWantsYou.com is now secure. As a result I am able to confirm a date for the commencement of our latest volunteer testing program.

Visit http://www.dharmawantsyou.com to confirm the launch date.

I have heard from many of you in recent weeks via email asking what will be assessed in the program and what the nature of our latest research is. I have found your enthusiasm and relentless curiosity extremely endearing. However, in the interests of maintaining the integrity of the testing process, I cannot be forthcoming on these enquiries.

Despite this, I would like to affirm to you all that I am extremely optimistic about these upcoming evaluations and believe that they will yield recruits of the highest caliber.

Good luck to all applicants.

Together we can guide the world to a better tomorrow.

Namaste,

Hans Van Eeghen
Head of Recruiting
The Dharma Initiative

16 Responses to Launch Date For Dharma Volunteer Testing

1. Foundation says:

It may only be my computer, but when I clicked on the dharma site after reading my email, it came up completely blank, aside from the blue flare background.

2. JohnCML says:

Me Too Also… just the background.

3. Bobbi says:

When I got the email this morning, I was able to get on right away, log in, etc. But when I returned to computer a little while later, same blue screen as you all.

Afterward i switched browsers and it worked fine. Not much though, at least that I could see. Just said assessment commencing soon, gave a date of aug 18 if i remember.

4. Bobbi says:

Gotta love how predictable it all is though, we received this email on 8/15….

5. PJSander says:

I started trying to get in at 12:30am eastern (since I thought 8-15 would be their target date). Nothing but a blue screen since then.

*sigh*

: ) P

6. Julie says:

Hey guys!
    (Thinking back to Waynes World) “GAME ON!!!” Okay wow… that made me sound like a nerd.. not to mention that I was only like 8 back then… but anyhow… GAME ON!

I think that the server must have been overloaded or something at first. I didnt get anything but a blank screen earlier, but this after noon I got 8/18.
    Yay!

7. citlai says:

Did anyone notice before this last e-mail the center of the home screen after the intro would give what I thought to be eather a code or random letters?

8. Julie says:

Okay, so Saturday my date was 8.18 and as of this morning its 8.19

9. PJSander says:

It has been 8.19 for nearly ten hours on the east coast… Hello DHARMA? Anyone home?

Volunteer waiting to be assessed here!

: ) P

10. MissKim says:

10 hrs. and 28 mins…….c’mon dharma!!!

11. perskyjoe says:

nothing happened today.it’s 6 in the afternoon here…

12. PJSander says:

: ) P

13. lost4ever says:

[quote comment=”257111″]Maybe it has to be 08-19-08 on the ISLAND before the assessment begins. That means we’d have to wait a few more days (or something).

: ) P[/quote]
    It says “Volunteer Assessment Commences”. COMMENCES, from Webster’s, means “to enter upon”. As DocH said somewhere, maybe it takes them time to assess all of the volunteers and today was the day they started. Maybe 8-23 is the next key date. They sure do like to string us along.

14. Julie says:

or….maybe they are just still working with the beta comps like they have on the island.

15. Julie says:

Well as of this morning I’ve been classified into the ‘ganymede’ group. Isn’t that one of the Jupiter moons they talked about at Comic-Con??
    (BTW, can ANYONE go to Comic-Con? I work in the fashion accessory industry and I know that you have to either be invited or in the industry to get into market week or the MoDa Accessory Show. But I would TOTALLY be down for taking a trip to CC next year!)
    So, as far as me being in ‘ganymede’ is that like the suckiest of all the Jupiter moons or something? I couldnt score higher than a 68. I’ll blame it on me being on a laptop with a touchpad and not having a mouse. Yea… thats it!

16. Adam says:

This article very important for all people. We should resolve matters at a team or group level where matters of self awareness or public welfare is concerned.
    Adam