Official Launch of DHARMA Testing

Just received this message via email:

ATTENTION ALL RECRUITS
RE: OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF TESTING
Namaste.
Today is the most wonderful of days.
It marks the launch of the Dharma Initiative’s Volunteer Recruitment Program.
Having completed the eligibility test you can now download your official Dharma Initiative ID card. Simply go to My Profile and download your card. Carry it with pride.
Today you will also be able to commence our extensive testing program that will assess your suitability for a range of research roles within the Dharma Initiative.
Many years ago I was asked to help rebuild this noble community of scientific inquiry. With its genuinely altruistic vision, I understood that a vibrant volunteer cohort would be a fundamental part of this effort.
Together, with my dedicated recruiting team, I have searched the globe for the best and brightest to join us, to form the foundations of the newly reconstituted Dharma Initiative.
Today we lay that foundation. So that together we can guide the world to a better tomorrow.
Hans Van Eeghen
Head of Recruiting
The Dharma Initiative

So, hopefully (fingers crossed) this is the start of something we will see on a regular, updated basis. I will post in the comments section once I have gone through some of the “extensive” testing program!

Enjoy.

17 Responses to Official Launch of DHARMA Testing

1. Will says:

The site/flash app still seems a little “buggy” – but I was able to complete the first test, which was essentially a glorified puzzle with disparate pieces that had to be aligned into a square – had about 57 seconds remaining, but my progress nor the leaderboard was updated after the test was concluded.

2. J4man! says:

I managed to get a score of 82!

(Hi by the way, 1st post!)

3. lady says:

Is there still away into the initiative?

4. Bobbi says:

I only get the blue screen, I don’t even get the login and the shapes display that I usually get.

5. Andy H says:

They seem to be having the same problems as they did when the last e-mail came out. I’ve been trying for 2 hours and nothing is loading. Hopefully they can do something about this. Last time I wasn’t able to get in for about 2 or 3 days.

6. Julie says:

Well, its 8pm Central time and the site just came back up. I had to sit on the page for about 3min before I got the log in….then once I clicked Test 1, I had to wait a while longer for it to start (currently) so …. we shall see….

7. Nymph says:

I really don’t even understand what this all is yet, but I still want to do it.

8. Andy H says:

I guess they realized they needed to do somthing different. Hopefully this will fix all the problems they’ve been having for the last week. I still haven’t been able to do the test, but I’ve heard there wasn’t much to it.

9. Julie says:

[quote comment="257631"]I registered a couple days ago and never even got an e-mail. Since then I’ve only gotten the blue screen, except for now. It just says “Site Updating…” at the moment.

I really don’t even understand what this all is yet, but I still want to do it.[/quote]

Try checking your ‘spam’ or ‘junk’ box. I didn’t think that I was getting them either but all the messages were in there.

10. lost4ever says:

[quote comment="257666"]
    I got through test 1. 67% Yay! I just hope that the following tests are a little better.[/quote]
    I wish I would not have done it on my laptop with a crappy mouse that sticks. Only 62.:(

11. Pete says:

86% wooot

12. Julie says:

[quote comment="257928"]86% wooot[/quote]
    How in the ???
    LOL!

13. Lost Chicka says:

Namaste.
    Today is the most wonderful of days.

14. J4man! says:

The site seems to be working much better now, my best is 83

15. J4man! says:

In order to help you get a higher score take a look at the puzzle before you start moving anything, the timer only starts after the first click, I just managed an 87!

16. JohnCML says:

TEST 2…

How obscure? Any I thought I knew trivia…

“what is the answer to this question?”

17. DJay says:

Here is my Dharma test.
    Registered recruits, please take time to take part.
    Thanks.