DHARMAWantsYou.com Update – Test 2

Received the following email this morning:

ATTENTION ALL RECRUITS
RE: BROAD SPECTRUM KNOWLEDGE ANALYSIS IS NOW LIVE

Namaste.
I am pleased to announce the release of the second assessment in the Dharma Initiative’s Volunteer Recruitment Program.
This new test is a broad-spectrum knowledge analysis.
It is a multiple-choice test covering a range of topics.
YOUR FIRST ATTEMPT AT THIS TEST WILL BE THE ONLY ONE THAT WILL BE RECORDED AGAINST YOUR OVERALL TEST RESULTS.
THE TEST WILL BE TIMED – DURATION WILL BE FACTORED INTO THE FINAL RESULT.
Be prepared before embarking on this assessment – there will be NO SECOND CHANCES.
I would also like to encourage recruits to take the opportunity to earn extra “Dharma” points. These points WILL contribute to your overall test results and the eventual position you will be assigned within the Dharma Initiative.
I trust you will find these new tasks sufficiently challenging and will embrace the opportunity to grow the Dharma Initiative.
I look forward to reviewing your results.
Hans Van Eeghen
Head of Recruiting
The Dharma Initiative

So, this test was basically a set of 10 questions – the results from my particular performance were not immediately available (not sure if that is standard protocol or because I failed dramatically) – it will be interesting to see where this goes. I am seeing a lot of heat out in the online Lost community about the direction thus far, specifically vs. what we got with Find815.com. What are your thoughts?

22 Responses to DHARMAWantsYou.com Update – Test 2

1. PJSander says:

So far, the DWY website is a big ole snoozefest, as far as I am concerned. I didn’t take part in Find 815 until after it was over, so I didn’t get to see the week-to-week progression, but it sure seems like it was a lot more interesting than DWY.

FYI, if you go to “Your Progress” you will see what category your score puts you in. Not that those mean anything! LOL

: ) P

2. Keys says:

I agree that as far as “viral web” is concerned, this isn’t even a common cold. They have jumped the Dharma-logoed-shark.

I watched the video on DWY…if you have a fast mouse finger, you can pause and restart the video almost like a freeze frame progression. I have timed his words to when the video will be interupted and started clicking away. The interuptions look like animated grids, in some of them are numbers and letters, so far I have found 40, 60, B, and P.

No idea what to do with this….

4. Julie says:

[quote comment="263068"]Okay my WHOLE problem is that I have a laptop with a touchpad. VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE to do this test. Seriously, I’m pulling like a 34% So sad….so sad….[/quote]
    It leads you to a cheat to slow down the sphere’s…a lurker on the small island told us about it on the “small island”.

6. Julie says:

uhm… can a girl get a map to this small island???
    I mean really… I can barely get to the office w/o my TomTom. LOL!

7. Tasha says:

I missed the 1st 2 tests and now its not letting me take any. I am trying to figure out if i am doing something wrong…..

8. Jimbo says:

No idea what to do with this….

The first “interuption” has a picture of a swan(like a paper folded swan)

9. PJSander says:

[quote comment="263398"]uhm… can a girl get a map to this small island???
    I mean really… I can barely get to the office w/o my TomTom. LOL![/quote]

Okay, because you obviously have a sense of humor, Julie, I’ll give you the coordinates for your TomTom (48 N 15.16° 23 W 42.108°).

Okay, no… that’s mean. I would be sending you on a wild goose chase with that. But, given that this IS LOST we’re talking about, I can’t just draw you one of Rousseau or Sayid’s maps, now can I? So I will give you a hint…

You remember at the end of season 4, when “they moved the island” right? Well then, “what do you do when someone moves the island and doesn’t tell you? Create your own island, that’s what!”

You’ll know when you find it. *bg*

: ) P

10. PJSander says:

ps Julie – Yahoo isn’t going to get you there. Try google.

: ) P

11. JJ says:

If you find Lost entertaining, you might also enjoy a new show called Fringe airing on Fox this week. It is nothing like Lost, except for the Massive Dynamics between the actors.;)

Oh don’t worry JJ, we’ll be watching.

13. PJSander says:

[quote comment="265266"]Oh don’t worry JJ, we’ll be watching.[/quote]

Yeah. I have a Season Pass for it on the TiVo. Don’t know ANYTHING about it, except that it’s JJ’s baby. That’s enough for me. I will watch anything by JJ (and now D&C, but they better not leave LOST to do it!), Tommy Schlamme, Aaron Sorkin, David E. Kelley and Steven Bochco.

: ) P

14. nickwaldrip says:

Also in the video, there is a black swan logo. pause it right after he says “black swan”.
    Also the last “clitch” in the video sounds like someone is saying something, but I cannot make out what.
    I looked for other hidden signs and also saw the B,P, 40 and 60.

[quote comment="262720"]Test 3 is out, there is a video announcement that can be seen by clicking in the middle of the logo which has interuptions (thanks PJ).

No idea what to do with this….[/quote]

15. Julie says:

[quote comment="264039"]ps Julie – Yahoo isn’t going to get you there. Try google.

: ) P[/quote]

Grrr…. no luck!!!! I guess the small island just doesnt like me. Oh wait… is it one of those things that if I dont find it, it will find me??? Isn’t that what happened w/ Locke? Not that I want to be compared to Locke, but still. :(
    It’s okay. I had to watch Fringe tonight by myself…. no small island friends for me. lol I guess I’ll have to go blog about it on my myspace. haha.

16. PJSander says:

Julie, honey…

Since I get a kick out of your posts, and the little island can’t ACTUALLY find you…

There should be a “direct flight” to the island about 15 seconds after you read this *g*.

: ) P

17. PJSander says:

I created a test on DWY! Try it out here:

: ) P

18. where do you think the island has moved to?

19. yoga says:

如果可以交换友情键接的话,请使用下面代码键接我们
    打折网
    深圳瑜伽馆
    深圳肚皮舞
    化妆品
    深圳太白路
    加盟资讯网
    企业办公网

20. amerika says:

Is there any information about this subject in other languages?

21. yeah. There is nothing much to worry about…

22. Altha Gloria says: