Dharma Wants You – Update

Test 6 is now live, so head over to http://www.dharmawantsyou.com and check it out. We haven’t been able to complete it yet, so leave your insights if have already finished it.

Curious Image

Dharma Wants you - Strange Image

I found this doing the pause click trick in the new video on DMY. Maybe someone can figure it out.

Hammer sent us this screenshot that he was able to capture. It’s obviously very strange and we’ve been unable to make anything of it, but you guys might. Thoughts?

25 Responses to Dharma Wants You – Update

1. The Incident says:

the result was:

reiwtletmk

2. Tim Hettler says:

These types of things are usually embedded on paper. You take a picture on your camera phone and SMS it to a number and they send you more information. Any possible phone numbers we could send it to?

3. Tim Hettler says:

The numbers are usually 6-digits. DHARMA? I have an iPhone so I can’t try it.

4. dameryworld says:

What about using the decoder used by visually impaired surfers (web that is) I believe they use an ecrypted box on sites and a reader scans it and reads the site content…

[quote comment=”270653″]Passing the image through a DataMatrix decoder http://www.drhu.org/DataMatrix/DMDecoder.php
    the result was:

reiwtletmk[/quote]

Is that Mittelwerk, then?

6. Bobbi says:

forgive me if this has been discussed before…
    when i get on the website, among the eery music…there is a man saying things, quietly, and I can barely hear it (speakers suck). What is that?

7. Circus Mom says:

That’s my guess. That is if The Incidents analysis in correct…

9. Mary says:

Hey, I heard something weird as I was on the site while doing test 6 and it kept bugging me. SO i recorded the background noise sounds and music. Then i reversed and came up with these words. The first one i couldn’t hear that well but it was either was resalable or reasonable and Home which repeats over and over again. If you find something else let me know.

10. Andy H says:

[quote comment=”270755″][quote comment=”270741″]Does that make Mittelwerk the Black Swan? DWY has been a bit dissapointing untill now. Thanks Hammer.[/quote]

That’s my guess. That is if The Incidents analysis in correct…[/quote]

11. lost4ever says:

[quote comment=”270978″]

You’ll have to excuse my idiocy, but I’m not sure who Mittelwerk is, could someone explain who he is to me.[/quote]
    Mittlewerk was introduced in a previous ARG.

12. Andy H says:

Thanks

13. Circus Mom says:

Andy, Do a search for Mittlewerk on Wiki and you will get a fuller answer. He is connected to Hanso.

14. Circus Mom says:

15. Andy H says:

Ya I did, thanks. That story is pretty messed up but I think it’s a great tie-in with everything else going on. I can’t wait to see the whole connection between the Hanso foundation and Whidmore industries.

16. Andy H says:

OK, things just took a(nother) turn for the worst here. There was no last test, come to find out, Black Swan was the guy on the videos of DWY. The last test was to see if you used any cheat codes, if you did… you fail. Also we have to wait until Dec 15 to find out the next step of the Initiative. Just great.

17. JohnCML says:

And now we wait until Dec 15th? Man, I hope these guys have something spectacular planned to make up for the disappointment so far. Kinda lame… BUT – I will continue to have faith that this is goin Somewhere…

18. Hans Van Eeghen says:

We at the Dharma Initiative are ALWAYS watching. Believers are welcome. Doubters and naysayers are not. For those of you who qualify for our extensive training, Namaste and Good Luck.

19. james says:

hm… can aynone make something out of this numbers:
    18/5/9/23/20/12/5/20/13/11 or 136?

20. lost4ever says:

[quote comment=”273885″]hm… can aynone make something out of this numbers:
    18/5/9/23/20/12/5/20/13/11 or 136?[/quote]
    Not sure I follow you? The numbers added up equals 136.

21. Eamon Burke says:

[quote comment=”273885″]hm… can aynone make something out of this numbers:
    18/5/9/23/20/12/5/20/13/11 or 136?[/quote]
    The numbers correspond to English Alphabet characters, read:
    reiwtletmk
    An anagram of “Mittlewerk”, the name of a researcher for the Hanso Corporation.

22. JohnCML says:

NEW TRAILER AVAILABLE… Oceanic 6 are trying to get back to the island? Even Kate is packing and getting Arron ready to go. WHat convinced her?

23. inari says:

It looks like a crossword puzzle, without the clues.

24. Dan says:

Looks like a 2D Barcode..try scanning

25. Gregor says:

http://www.sms-puls.de%5Bquote comment=”270666″][quote comment=”270653″]Passing the image through a DataMatrix decoder http://www.sms-puls.de
    the result was: