Get ready for Season 5

If you haven’t already seen it, here’s the Lost Season 5 preview from abc.com.

This entry was posted in Abc, Lost. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Get ready for Season 5

1. lola says:

YEAH BABY!!!!! CAN’T WAIT!!!
    Don’t forget to vote!!!!!!!

2. kk says:

when will se-5 start

3. lostfan9 says:

It looks like the beach camp is gone!

4. Toeknee says:

Season 5 starts Jan 21, according to this article:

That’s 10 weeks from this Wednesday! Woohoo!

5. JamieGirl says:

Looking forward !

6. ste says:

did any 1 else see sumthin pop up bout 40/42 secs in???gonna go watch it again…

7. ste says:

just looked again and at 38/39 sec the words dharma initiative pop up.

Got this email today from DI:

Namaste.

I am pleased to announce that registered recruits can now log in and download your personalized Volunteer Assessment Dossier outlining your full test results as well as your position within the Dharma Initiative.

I want to personally congratulate you on behalf of everyone at the Dharma Initiative for your hard work and diligence during our testing process.

We hope that you are happy with your results. We certainly are. The tests were extremely challenging and the aptitude and excellence displayed far exceeded our expectations.

Now that you are in possession of your results I am sure you are asking the obvious question: what’s next?

Our plan was that together we would commence a glorious adventure: the revival of the Dharma Initiative using the myriad talents of all our amazing new recruits. We imagined not just fulfilling long abandoned goals but taking the Dharma Initiative to a new level of greatness as an organization promoting the peaceful social and technological advancement of all humankind.

Then the financial crisis struck.

Sadly, our benefactors were not immune to this crisis. In fact, unconfirmed reports suggest that much of the money designated for the work of the new Dharma Initiative was tied up in highly leveraged mortgage derivatives. This, however, cannot be confirmed because, I am sorry to report, the principals representing the benefactors – my employers – have gone missing. Based on bills still coming into our office we believe they are somewhere in South America.

This stunning reversal of fortune has forced us to abandon our ambitious plans. In fact, absent this funding, the Dharma Initiative was forced to make the only sensible decision we had available: we sold the Dharma Initiative to the television show LOST.

While this might strike some of you as a shock, the reason for this was not simply that they were the only bidder. As the only remaining Dharma Initiative employee who had not fled the country, I felt that at the very least the show would be able to keep the spirit of the Dharma Initiative alive and in the public consciousness until such time as a reversal of the reversal of our economic fortunes occurs.

It is with a heavy heart that I must bid you farewell. Despite my fervent commitment to the mission of the Dharma Initiative, the realities of a broken marriage, heavy casino debt and some unfounded police charges have required that I change my present circumstances. It is with great excitement that I can inform you of my pending senior sales management job at a large multi-brand auto dealership in Dubai. I have enjoyed our brief association more than I can ever express, and if you are ever in the Middle East and need a car, please e-mail me for a special “Dharma rate”.

In the meantime, you will hear shortly from LOST showrunners Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse. They will explain to you their future plans for the Dharma Initiative and how these plans might affect you.

Thank you again, personally, for your unflagging commitment and support. I hope our paths will one day cross again. In the meantime may the spirit of the island guide you.

Namaste.

Hans Van Eeghen
    Head of Recruiting
    The Dharma Initiative

9. Kate says:

Anyone know what’s going to happen in season 5 of Lost? ANYONE?

10. ESB says:

sweet…can’t wait! watching season 4 on DVD right now (like everybody else, i’m sure;) to refresh my memory…

11. DopeShow says:

Hey guys, like most of you, I can’t wait for Season 5 to air.

Check out this article here for a recap of Season 4 and a preview of some of the unanswered questions that will be addressed in the new season.

12. rich says:

when will lost season 5 episode 4 be released??
    i watched 1,2,3 and theyre great