Good Morning, Guys

New message from D&C. Click for a larger version.
Dharma

We should be receiving access to weekly, exclusive content for Season 5 of LOST until the season starts.

The first 3 videos available are a welcome message/explanation from D&C, a brief tour of a producer signing party in LA and a recap short called ABC’s Lost Started Kit

42 Responses to Good Morning, Guys

1. Julie says:

Help me please – I don’t watch Lost but my college daughter does FAITHFULLY. I want to buy her lost shirt for Christmas. Don’t know the characters or plot so I am lost. Who is Darhma? What are the numbers? How about someone give me a hint of what to buy her – perhaps a Darha Univeristy shirt I see for sale at a couple of places online. Any help would be greatly appeciated. I would like to get her something that will be current for the new season coming up which she has marked on her calendar in red ink. Thanks any and everyone – Mom in Florida

2. PJSander says:

Julie,

Your daughter is very lucky! First, I would make sure that you get *true* LOST merchandise, not something that isn’t licensed.

Try: http://tinyurl.com/lostmerch

(Bonus, they are offering 20% off all orders until 12/7 – Use code HOLIDAY20)

The LOST Kubrick toys are supposed to be super-hot sellers. They only place I have seen them is on Amazon or eBay. I think you will find better prices at eBay.

HTH,
    : ) P

3. kimomo says:

here are some answers. http://www.ajiraairways.us

4. PJSander says:

Kimomo,

That is not the true Ajira Airways website. Here is the correct one:

: ) P

Funny, the tiger logo looks almost identical to the logo we use for the girls fastpitch team I coach. The tiger is grasping a softball instead. :)

6. RGS says:

Ok folks, they need to update this site with the new clips of Season 5. We are about a month away and I see stuff has been relatively quiet.

I had to go to comingsoon dot net to view the clips, and the second one just posted today? Maybe. Ben is up to his lying antics, I just feel it. He can’t be good, just can’t be.

Does anyone have a lead on clues or other easter eggs about the passwords.

I found something on the 1st password, but it’s spoilerish. No luck on the other 3 though.

8. Evan says:

Not sure who will see this or if anyone ever made a comment about this but the name Lapidus and helicopters comes into play with Stevie Ray Vaughn…not sure if the writers wanted to give tribute to SRV but Lapidus was Vaughn’s girlfriend, and he forgot to call her before his death in a helicopter crash…just a thought to roll around

9. meathead says:

Lost sneak peeks are on youtube!

10. Jules3882 says:

Has anyone folded the boarding pass from the ajira airways site? I don’t have a printer and I want to find out what’s inside!

11. PJSander says:

My printer will either print it very small, or only the top half, so I can’t help you. However, if you click on the image it does blow up pretty big and you can see quite a lot of detail. The things that I see include watermarks of one of the eight sections of the outer rings of the DHARMA logo; watermarks of several of the heiroglyphics seen on the counter in the hatch; there are airport codes for Los Angeles, Tokyo, Ostego County Airport in Michigan (?!), Gimpo in South Korea, Sydney, Guam and Beijing.

Interestingly, there is NO airport code for anywhere in Tunisia, which I really expected!

I think that the Michigan airport code is very odd (GLR), so I have to wonder if that is an easter egg.

There are also numbers on the boarding pass – bar codes, and “airline use” numbers. They are not Hurley’s numbers though.

You mentioned FOLDING the boarding pass. Have you seen on another site where that should produce information somehow?

: ) P

12. JohnCML says:

On todays meet the writers tour, you can see Jin on the “still alive” wall.

13. PJSander says:

I also saw a young kid – light brown hair, maybe eight years old – on that wall. Could this be “future Aaron” perhaps?

Thoughts anyone?

: ) P

14. JohnCML says:

My thought as well (future aaron). But they are seriously teasing us. Did you see Claire anywhere? I was not sure if I could see her anywhere. If she was last seen hanging out with those on the undead wall… Where’s Claire?

15. Deputy Dawg says:

[quote comment=”303126″]In case anyone is keeping up with this site anymore (no updates in way too long)

On todays meet the writers tour, you can see Jin on the “still alive” wall.[/quote]
    Spoilers, Spoilers……

16. PJSander says:

FWIW, I saw her up on the “alive” board.

: ) P

17. Deputy Dawg says:

[quote comment=”303975″][quote comment=”303723″]Did you see Claire anywhere? I was not sure if I could see her anywhere. If she was last seen hanging out with those on the undead wall… Where’s Claire?[/quote]

FWIW, I saw her up on the “alive” board.

: ) P[/quote]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spoilers, Spoilers……

19. Deputy Dawg says:

[quote comment=”304000″]As I recall DD, we have decided on this site that anything D&C release can be discussed. This campaign is this off season’s viral offering. Also, D&C often mislead us with their releases….so I personally don’t think that the “wall” is necessarity accurate.[/quote]
    huh? was something released? If it isn’t mentioned on “The Lost Blog”, I don’t hear about it!!

Okay, don’t take this as snooty, just a point for discussion. But, how long have you been coming here? I believe that we have “argued” about discussion of D&C releases info at least twice and maybe three times since this site was run by the creator (Andreas). Each time, I believe, the concensus was that we would be able to discuss things that are put out be D&C (podcasts, press releases, ARG games, etc.) but would stay away from episode previews and actual episode spoilers (since these are not necessarily the wishes of the producers and are often false. Since this info comes from what is a defunct ARG (debatable :)) I think it is okay to discuss here, just as we discussed The Lost Experience and Find 815 which often lead to clues.

In fact, I believe the last time it was discussed we left it to the site managers to delete our comments or let us know if this stuff would be unacceptable…with no comments deleted.

So, no. There was no statement released, just a couple of general discussions.

22. Deputy Dawg says:

[quote comment=”304050″]Oh, I meant to cover both possibilities of what you mean be “release”. If you meant did D&C release anything…yes they did. It was from the dharmaspecialaccess.com message that you can only get if you played the Dharma Initiative Recruiting Process ARG game.

I am guessing you meant the ladder since the site hasn’t been updated in awhile.[/quote]

yah this is what I meant and I was trying to be funny about the lack of updates on this blog. I didn’t pay attention to their game so I didn’t know abot the release but if it’s really from D and C then you’re right not a spoiler according to this blog. I’ll look around for what your talking about

Good deal DD. Go to lostpedia.wikia.com and do a serch for Dhamra Special Access.

24. Mark says:

PJ,

To answer your question about the folding of the boarding pass, I believe Jules was referring to http://www.ajiraairways.com/adventures where under the “Island Adventures” snippet it mentions:

25. Jules3882 says:

[quote comment=”305638″]PJ,

“Travel Tip: Teach your kids some origami to make the time fly by. Be sure to use your boarding pass… you never know what you might find hiding right inside.”[/quote]

Yes, this is exactly what I’m talking about. Anyone done it yet? I was thinking maybe it would be some combination of hieroglyphics or maybe an anagram with the airport abbreviations or something. Anyone?

26. JohnCML says:

27. JohnCML says:

I’M SO STINKING READY TO GET THIS GOING AGAIN…

Ok, I feel better.

28. deangoodes says:

Just one week away. Time to get my thinking cap back on. Hopefully all the Lostniks from last year will return to unearth all hidden clues and other tidbits missed by the casual viewer.
    It’s been a long off-season but watching Lost on location in Hawaii will make the rest of the winter more bearable.

29. Trixanna says:

One more week to go! I am so excited and very happy to see some familiar names already here. It’s going to be a great season.

30. gmta leah says:

yet again ,England is going to run a week behind ,I was hoping for maybe a day or two differance this season ,but no, were still tailing behind. Which takes some of the fun out of this blog.never mind .It wont stop me reading ahead.

31. gmta leah says:

[quote comment=”306582″]Don’t know if it meant anything. Folded the boarding pass per the instructions. When looking inside, the dead center has the airport code BWU, which is Sydney Bankstown, in Australia. Relevant?[/quote]
    It sounds like a man’s name.

32. Rita says:

Hey everybody! Only 2 more days!! Can’t wait to get going again!!! Trying to get my brain in shape for some more hard thinking.

33. Miss Kim says:

Tick tock. Tick tock. Time’s moving kinda slowly today! Tomorrow night can’t get here soon enough!!!!!!! Any good theories flying around that anyone would like to share? This “big island” seems a little slow on the uptake. Hopefully they’ll be a bit more chatter once the new season starts. I always look forward to reading everyone’s theories and ideas!

34. deangoodes says:

I have re-arranged my schedule so I don’t miss the premiere tomorrow night. One of my biggest questions is where will the island re-appear. My guess is Ben knows where it is and will take the Oceanic 6 there, but will he tell them WHERE it is, or will he be secretive? We still don’t know if we can trust that little weasel.

35. Toeknee says:

Hello all, Long time no see!

I came across this fascinating interview with Damon Lindelof:

36. JohnCML says:

One of my biggest questions is where will the island re-appear. My guess is Ben knows where it is and will take the Oceanic 6 there…

Is the question “Where” the island will re-appear? Or “When”. It seems there is enough time travel theory, and evidence, in the last season to really think the island is moving in time. Maybe in space as well.

37. deangoodes says:

Good point John. It will be interesting when the Oceanic 6 get together and talk with Sawyer, Juliet, and the rest of the survivors they left behind to see if they discuss how long the Oceanic 6 have been off the island, and how long the people left behind think it has been.

Hey there Toeknee….long time.

I think there was enough hinting around last season that the island moves in time as opposed to geographic location to draw that conclusion. Examples: the freighter doctor’s body washing on shore before he was killed, Daniel’s test rocket, Desmond’s escapades, Ben telling Widmore that he’ll never find it. If it were an object that was always SOMEWHERE in ANY time frame, Widmore COULD eventually find it. But if the whole thing picks up and moves in time, well good luck Mr. Widmore.

39. Miss Kim says:

I follow the thought process Hammer….in fact I guess I agree….but, then….wouldn’t the Island not be gulped down into the ocean……rather the people and events occuring around the Island would change…..

40. Rita says:

[quote comment=”308020″]Hey there Toeknee….long time.

In fact, when I first saw it disappear, I assumed that it just moved to another location, but having all off season to think about it…[/quote]
    *******************************
    I’ve been wondering about this too. It seems however that the island would have to move in time AND space, since if we were only accounting for time, the island would still be in the same place, just 1 or 1000 or 10,000 years earlier or later. That would account for the people themselves not being there in the PRESENT time, but not for the island itself not being there. Nevertheless, it does seem clear that where/when ever the island has moved to, time IS involved.

My thought is that they are bending normal thinking of time travel…the mythos of the island as it were. The island has a property that IT only appears in the TIME that it is in.

Just a theory.

Oh, Miss Kim, I don’t think the island was gulped into the ocean. That was just the effect they used to show that island moved as opposed to a shot of it slowly dissipating, etc.