A Theory on Dying

One of our readers, Macgyver, sent in his theory on dying. This is his unedited theory below:

1. If your future self dies in the past your consciousness is sent to your futuret version. Meaning Charlotte’s mind went back to the kid version in the 70′s just as Desmonds would have been merged with his younger self had not Farraday saved him(the Constant). Of course, if you happen to die and the your consciousness reboots itself into your younger version, you remember nothing. (i.e Charlotte’s and Miles’ total lapse of memory, Farraday weeping for 815 with no recollection, the the note Eloise left Farraday..” I love you no matter what you remeber”).

“You do remember birthdays, Richard?”

WIDMORE: Because come tomorrow, you won’t remember I did. Daniel, the real Oceanic Flight 815 crashed on an island–a special island with unique scientific properties. I want to send you to the Island. It will further your research, show you things you’d never dream of. But more importantly, it will heal you, Daniel–your mind, your memory.

2. The Valenzetti Equation predicts the end of the world and true Dharma mission is to change one of the six core values. In the Sri Lanka Video, Alvar Hanso mentions six specific ways that would lead to the end of Humanity, mentioned in order just before he mentions the Numbers in order. 4 corresponds with ‘nuclear fire’, 8 with ‘chemical warfare’, 15 with ‘biological warfare’, 16 with ‘conventional warfare’, 23 with ‘pandemic’, 42 with ‘over-population’. Each of the six dharma stations has a corresponding number/factor to be researched with the hopes of changing. When this is accomplished they are supposed change the numbers broadcasting from the radio tower.

3. FARADAY: “In about four hours, the DHARMA folks at the swan work site–they’re gonna drill into the ground and accidentally tap into a massive pocket of energy. The result of the release of this energy would be catastrophic. So in order to contain it, they’re gonna have to cement the entire area in, like Chernobyl. And this containment–the place they built over it–I believe you called it “the Hatch.” The Swan hatch? Because of this one accident, these people are gonna spend the next 20 years keeping that energy at bay… by pressing a button… a button that your friend Desmond will one day fail to push……”-
The consequence of keeping this energy at bay is a 108 minute time loop. Think of the energy getting exponentially stronger as if the Donkey Wheel was slowly turning on it’s own. Since we can’t allow that….we simply turn the wheel back every 108 minutes. This creates a time loop effect that might have been unintentional, but surely started the whole “We can’t have babies” drama. It is also the reason for the continuing Dharma food drops, as well as the veil keeping any one from finding the islands location. Why do you think the freighter never came until after the swan imploded.

3. Everyone from the future who dies incident has their consciousness sent to there future self with no memory. SO flight 815 is pure coarse correction for all those that died in the incident.(this of course explains how everyone is mysteriously connected before the crash and why the numbers are everywhere)

4. Daniel is the cause of the incident. Jughead vs. island= bad idea. But……Daniel didn’t know that he/815 survivors cause the incident because he died and was sent to his future self with no memory. How his parents didn’t anticipate this while manipulating everyone from distance is unclear(Yet we all know the lengths Ben will take to keep some one out of the loop) Daniel reacts poorly when he discovers the losties in the wrong time. Daniel is again wrong and it WAS their(815ers) destiny to go back. Only so they can AGAIN all die just to go back again on flight 815. The only way to stop the incident/endgame is to keep their stubborn faithless selves on the island like they where supposed to in the first place . Dan did say that they ARE the variables BECAUSE of free will.

5. They should have listened to John

6. IMO, Lost will end with jack waking up the same way he did in the pilot……alone and in the jungle. They will show us Desmond again pressing the button with penny and Charlie there(killing off either of these two is just a gross miscarriage of justice). We will see the 815ers finally bow before their destiny once denied, and accept the hand fate has given them. They20will Choose to stay on the island to save the world. John will FINALLY convince Jack to just ‘believe’…. even when he has no memory of the reasons why. Who knew one tiny suicide note could capture the whole show.

“I wish you had believed”

-Macgyver

38 Responses to A Theory on Dying

1. code says:

A couple quick questions:

1. I’m not able to understand the second #3 the way it’s written. Can someone tell me what this means? (“3. Everyone from the future who dies incident has their consciousness sent to there future self with no memory. SO flight 815 is pure coarse correction for all those that died in the incident.(this of course explains how everyone is mysteriously connected before the crash and why the numbers are everywhere”)

2. Isn’t #6 essentially the plot of Donnie Darko? The facts are different of course, but the overall conclusion is the same: sacrifice yourself to end the time loop and save the world.

Also, I seem to remember the writers saying that there isn’t going to be an overarching solution to the show (i.e., it’s not going to be a “one trick pony”). I think they said this sometime during this discussion: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCLFwicq1-Y&feature=related

2. Either this guy has wayyy too much time on his hands to think this deeply or he’s uber intelligent. Either way, he did all the thinkin so I don’t have to – thanks for sharing! I think Ben is the gollum character in all of this and just like in LOTR, he may be the key to saving everyone.

3. LostDamery says:

Interesting, however I think a good tragedy ending would be with the final shot of the show Jack getting back to the original crash site and time but when he opens his eyes it is to take his final breath as they close with his death and the island stays hidden forever….LOST!

4. MacGyver says:

[quote comment="333046"]A couple quick questions:

In the very end, I’m betting (and hoping) we’re still not going to get a unequivocal answer to every question about the island.[/quote]

******
    #3 means that everyone who is from the future, who happens to die in 1977(or whenever the incident happens) has their consciousness sent in a linear fashion to their future self. At this time they have no memory these past events and re-live their lives to only course correct and end up back on flight 815.
    Is that a bit clearer? I know….melts my brain too.

Whos’ Your Audience: thanks!!! It’s a bit of both..I’ve been thinking about this theory for a long time, and I’m kinda smart ;-)

Code: I beginning to think this show sim[ply can’t end AND answer all Our questions in one more season. We barely have any answers now. Maybe us fans demand another season and get it. ;-) Thanks for checking out my thoery guys. I’ve got another one on the temple I’m about to post.

5. MacGyver says:

Part Two:

A Theory on the Temple

‘It lies in the shadow of the statue?’
    “Mr. Trebek …what is resurrection?”

This THE LAST direction I wanted to take this dear bloggers, yet here I am. I propose The temple makes a person remember all their past lives. (i.e, smoke monster vs Ben, Bens so-called lost innocence, Ben’s van has the company name “Canton-Rainier” on the side. It is an anagram for “reincarnation).
    I also propose That the smoke monster is a security system keeping bad seeds far away form this. This explains Ben’s recent actions, and why some have been spared while other haven’t . The following are some bible passages that where either on Eko’s staff or referenced on the show, and are the only reasons i came up with this.

John 3:5 Jesus said in answer, Truly, I say to you, If a man’s birth is not from water and from the Spirit, it is not possible for him to go into the kingdom of God. 6 That which has birth from the flesh is flesh, and that which has birth from the Spirit is spirit. 7 Do not be surprised that I say to you, It is necessary for you to have a second birth. 8 The wind goes where its pleasure takes it, and the sound of it comes to your ears, but you are unable to say where it comes from and where it goes: so it is with everyone whose birth is from the Spirit.

Psalm 23 Even though I walk
    through the valley of the shadow of death,
    I will fear no evil,
    for you are with me;
    your rod and your staff,
    they comfort me.

Ezekial 16:60 But still I will keep in mind the agreement made with you in the days when you were young, and I will make with you an eternal agreement. 61 Then at the memory of your ways you will be overcome with shame, when I take your sisters, the older and the younger, and give them to you for daughters, but not by your agreement. 62 And I will make my agreement with you; and you will be certain that I am the Lord: 63 So that, at the memory of these things, you may be at a loss, never opening your mouth because of your shame; when you have my forgiveness for all you have done, says the Lord.

Ezekial 11:17 Then say, This is what the Lord has said: I will get you together from the peoples, and make you come out of the countries where you have been sent in flight, and I will give you the land of Israel. 18 And they will come there, and take away all the hated and disgusting things from it. 19 And I will give them a new heart, and I will put a new spirit in them; and I will take the heart of stone out of their flesh and give them a heart of flesh: 20 So that they may be guided by my rules and keep my orders and do them: and they will be to me a people, and I will be to them a God. 21 But as for those whose heart goes after their hated and disgusting things, I will send on their heads the punishment of their ways, says the Lord.

John 3:16 For God had such love for the world that he gave his only Son, so that whoever has faith in him may not come to destruction but have eternal life. 17 God did not send his Son into the world to be judge of the world; he sent him so that the world might have salvation through him. 18 The man who has faith in him does not come up to be judged; but he who has no faith in him has been judged even now, because he has no faith in the name of the only Son of God. 19 And this is the test by which men are judged: the light has come into the world and men have more love for the dark than for the light, because their acts are evil. 20 The light is hated by everyone whose acts are evil and he does not come to the light for fear that his acts will be seen. 21 But he whose life is true comes to the light, so that it may be clearly seen that his acts have been done by the help of God.

6. Rumblestilskin says:

MacGyver Wrote:

—————————————————————————————-

I think that when the swan imploded, the electro-magnetic anomily was detected by whidmore’s people–just like it was by the people that Penny had working 4 her (Penny’s people could have informed Whidmore).

8. MacGyver says:

[quote comment="333058"]Either this guy has wayyy too much time on his hands to think this deeply or he’s uber intelligent. Either way, he did all the thinkin so I don’t have to – thanks for sharing! I think Ben is the gollum character in all of this and just like in LOTR, he may be the key to saving everyone.[/quote]

******
    Ok..so you really got me on this one, and I’m the kinda fan that just wants to see him dismembered(a simple death might not be good enough)asap. But now I’m seriously gonna have to contemplate any reasoning behind the possibilty of keeping this asshole alive, and ignore John bleading in the Dharma ditch ;-)

9. Rumblestilskin says:

Thanks for the reincarnation anagram clue. I wouldn’t have ever gotten that on my own.

Not sure what 2 make of the temple theory.

I did notice that when Alex’s boyfriend was strapped in the chair being brainwashed, the screen he was watching flashed “God loves you as he loved Jacob”
    I know Jacob is a biblical name, but not sure if that has any further sugnificance. Just thinking. : )

10. MacGyver says:

I know….just suggesting a different reason for having it for it. Thanks for saying so though Hammer. Never my intention to plagiarize…

*Bows*

11. MacGyver says:

[quote comment="333107"]MacGyver Wrote:

—————————————————————————————-

The island remains behind the “curtain”, which accounts 4 the time difference with the helicoptor and Daniel’s rocket. (IMO of course).[/quote]

*****
    Wow….good freakin call!!! I’m so glad posted this. Hmmmm… could this be one of the natural properties of the island, Existing regardless of the loop. Kinda like how the bearing to leave has always been 325.

12. Rumblestilskin says:

Yey! Thanks :D

13. Vaughn K says:

the only thing that i question about this theory is that there is still a whole season left to go or 17 episodes. i doubt that they would have everyone die in the incident in the season finale of this season and then just fill in the final season with them going back to when the plane crashed but they do things differently this time…that would be pretty lame. but who knows at this point anymore as long as the ending is good i dont really care.

i have been thinking that maybe the incident will somehow send them back to the time they are supposed to be in or something will happen before the incident. maybe locke figuring out how to get them back. idk…just ballparking

14. Vaughn K says:

just to add on to what i said at the end wouldnt it be the greatest irony if right before jack was going to stop the incident, locke did something and there was a final flash and they were all back in 2007 and locke screwed jack again inadverently…you know the one thing jack wants is to forget all this happen and just land in los angeles and bury his dad.

15. PuRe says:

hmmmmm interesting.

One thing though

This is bothering me, lets take jack as the example here ok. If your future self dies in the past. So at the moment Jack is in the past 1977 so if he dies now where is his consciousness going to be sent? 1977 is now Jakes present. If he dies in 1977 then he is dead in 2009. Isnt he?

Or am I missing something here

16. MacGyver says:

(The following is an excerpt from Remoteveiwing .com, but try wiki if you really think I’m off my rocker. I assure you…I’m just a rocker.)’ Technical Remote Viewing is a highly structured and standardized technique that allows you to consistently obtain accurate information, on demand, using a rigorously applied set of protocols. It is a trained ability to acquire accurate direct knowledge of things and events – targets – distant in time or space, while conscious awareness remains totally “blind” to details about the target itself. It is a data collection skill. Like any other skill, practice is required to become proficient. The TRV techniques result in an accurate transfer of information from the viewer’s unconscious mind into conscious awareness, before the aware, creative, and analytical part of the mind has time to distort, contaminate, or otherwise interfere with the data flow. The target information is then converted into words or sketches, using only a pen and plain white paper. During this process, the viewer becomes linked directly to the collective unconscious – also referred to as the Matrix. The process works whether the target is in the next room or on the other side of the world. This information can exist anywhere in time or at any point in the Universe, as mind exists outside of time and space.

All humans have the innate potential to receive detailed information on a target, using only their minds. But throughout history, only a small number of exceptional natural psychics developed their ability to a point of repeatability and consistency. It was not until the late twentieth century when the U.S. intelligence community poured millions of research dollars into the area of psychic functioning that a true breakthrough was realized. In an effort to use psychics for intelligence gathering purposes, the Defense Intelligence Agency contracted Stanford Research Institute to develop a reliable technique that could be used to collect accurate information on distant targets. The outcome of this research was a set of protocols and a training program that allowed virtually anyone to be trained to perceive psychically derived information, while surpassing the accuracy of the best known natural psychics. For the first time, a remote viewer could learn how to consistently separate imagination from true target data and remain locked on to the target signal. Unlike earlier research involving “out-of-body experiences” and freestyle Extended Remote Viewing (ERV), the remote viewer worked fully conscious at a state of high attention. The protocols were designed to slowly bring the viewer to closer target contact, working from the general to the specific, collecting bits and pieces of data in a specific and structured manner, with all viewers following the same rigorously applied six stage process.

Remote Viewing as an Applied Military Intelligence Tool

How does TRV work?

First, a target cue or name is formulated and assigned a set of eight random numbers, which serve to keep the process blind and act as a label for administrative purposes. The viewer only receives these numbers and then follows the stages of TRV structure, in order, working for usually forty five minutes in a single session. In the end, the viewer working alone or in concert with a team, almost always has an extremely accurate description of the target, including sketches and often the solution to a problem.

(View the lecture How Technical Remote Viewing Works, then see an actual Technical Remote Viewing demo session performed for a class.)

Where does the information come from?

[quote comment="333114"][quote comment="333108"]I’m not beating up your theory here, but your post #5…the part about you proposing that Smokey is a security system…has already been proposed many times on this blog…mostly because characters on the show have said it is.[/quote]

*Bows*[/quote]
    +++++++++++++++
    LOL on the *Bows* thing. Just wanted to make sure you knew (mostly because it is in my Whisperers Theory) *grin*.

18. Tara says:

[quote comment="333092"][quote comment="333046"]A couple quick questions:

******
    Is that a bit clearer? I know….melts my brain too.

I’m not sure I understand this. If the O6′ers in 1977 die they have no future.

Am I wrong? Maybe to deep for me.

T

19. Tara says:

[quote comment="333092"][quote comment="333046"]A couple quick questions:

******
    Is that a bit clearer? I know….melts my brain too.

I’m not sure I understand this. If the O6′ers in 1977 die they have no future. They’re in there present.

Am I wrong? Maybe to deep for me.

T

Tara, maybe this will help.

If you were born before 1977 then the 2009 you traveled to 1977 and then died, you will STILL exist from your birth year all the way to 2009 when you travled to 1977 and died. This would happen because when you travel to 1977, you have created a second you IN 1977.

If your 1977 self died in 1977, that would stop you from existing after 1977.

21. wingman says:

[quote comment="333227"]It has just accured ro me that you readers might not be familiar with these aspects of the unconsciousness. My theory is soley based on Facts we’ve learned since the 70′s on physics of the conscious mind. THIS IS REAL. The mind CAN transcend space and time In REAL life. Just ask our department of defense.

Remote Viewing as an Applied Military Intelligence Tool

How does TRV work?

Where does the information come from?

Think of all of the information in the entire universe existing as patterns of information, at a single dimensional space somewhere. Think of a computer disk. Except this library of information is active. It isn’t passive like a regular library or a random access memory disk. It’s as if your personal unconscious mind is interfacing with a library that’s talking to you. And the way that the books are stored, in this collective unconscious, is in the form of information patterns. Each of these patterns is unique for every person, every place, every thing and every event. When Technical Remote Viewing, you are turning your unconscious mind toward these specific patterns of information that you or your tasker is interested in, in a consistent and very accurate manner, producing descriptions in terms of words, and sketches that fit this pattern – this target. That is essentially the way that the unconscious mind communicates data to conscious awareness, when your mind is trained in this skill.[/quote]

I know in your mind you think you totally cleared things up with this post, but it’s like you turned a maze into Pan’s Labyrinth…You just made your theory 10 times harder for the average buff to figure out…Just explain it in LOST terms…

22. wingman says:

Remote Viewing as an Applied Military Intelligence Tool

How does TRV work?

Where does the information come from?

=======================================

23. Bill says:

Very interesting theory. It certainly would explain a lot. LOST is definitely continuing to be one of the best written shows on television.

24. MacGyver says:

[quote comment="333310"][quote comment="333227"] out…Just explain it in LOST terms…

When Charlotte died where did her mind go? When Daniel died where did his mind go? So on and so forth…[/quote]

*******
    hahahahahahahahahahhaha ROtfl!! I I wish I could by you a beer for that one….

Seriously…… wtf was I thinking???
    I can’t stop laughning.

ok….. I’m saying Charlettes consciounes went to her kid self with no memory, and so did Dans(which of course means we’ll be seeing Dan again IMO). I’m assuming their consciousness went back to the point of birth.

25. SydneyLost says:

26. MacGyver says:

[quote comment="333405"]Sounded good until you started claiming remote viewing is real. It’s up there with UFOs, ghosts and god.[/quote]

All of which are VERY much real. One can pretty much prove the existence of each through physics. I ‘m actually an ex atheiest. But you sound like a person who would want physical proof of something bigger than you yet you can’t see electricity but still use it everyday. Our universe makes a lot of sense when you ignore the silly names and legends for it and remember certain rules.

Energy simply cannot die….it only changes form. After we measure the amount electricty your body and mind physically produce, we are left with the same question. Where the hell did that energy go at death. And what happened to those 21 grams…..hehehe.

Your body IS a machine. Your brain is a giant Microchip. Machines and you …..same atoms, same electricity, moving parts, needs fuel, made of carbon. Only one differnce….that thing well call consciousness.

I’m telling you …all you’ve got to do is flood the plent one good time and And we stupid humans all of a sudden got a confused.
    Some people see an asteroid belt……I see what was once a planet.

“all i know is that I don’t know nothin …all I know is that I don’t know”- operation ivy

I try to remember that often so that I don’t die hahahahaha hell was just yesterday we all SWORE the earth was flat. I mean do you REALLY think no one discovered the properties of gravity before Newton becuase i’m pretty sure the Mayans had that down being able to count the way up to 23,0000 along with processions and equinoxes, and orbits.

Syndeylost…… after being here for 4.6 billion years, We still don’t know a god damn thing as a collective. We could be living in a Flat world again by the end of next week, who knows!!! i bet you one of those who thinks a 747 went into the pentagon because …..well just because.;-)

27. Pauric says:

mac gyver…ur theory is very good and extremely pausible…after watching the finale i came up with a theory of my own

the white light at the end of the finale is obviously the light that transported them thru time and i think that they have been transported further back to the past ie. they are on the blackrock…the guy said to jacob “they come, fight, they destroy, they corrupt, it always ends the same” i think he is just not refering to humanity but to a select group of people ie. the losties…in every time period the past and the future his statement is proved correct but jacob believes they can change therefore putting them thru different time periods to see if they can finally co exist and accept their fate on the island…however why is the other guy so against this happening and wants to kill jacob, i reckon jacob is trying to prove that humanity can change thus when this is proven they are bestowed control of the island but the other guy believes they are not suitable since he believes they will destroy this paradise…i think the reason they dont remember being in the past is simply the rules of the game jacob is playing to prove humanity can change they must do it of their own free will, no influences

28. shawn says:

Indeed – I was just considering this too! Not only is there the gargantuan task of resolving the losties fates in the plot arc, but there are fundamental issues about The Others and wtf their purpose is – what is these guys’ job, anyway besdies being grumpy and cryptic??? In the first season they were stealing children and killing passengers without mercy, hanging Charlie from a tree, kidnapping Cindy — now we see them all following Locke like a troop of scouts on a hiking day trip, with all the sinister mystery removed. Why did they allow Dharma to exist but chose to visciously attack the poor Oceanic passengers so swiftly? Were they corrupted at some point and misguided into brutality just before the Dharma purge? And remember Smiling Tom being told that the disguises were no longer necessary by Ben on the dock – what was with that? Add to this the Charles Whidmore factor, the Elloise hawking factor, the Latin speaking “3rd party” factor, who was Sayid really exterminating for Ben…. and how does Walt, Aaron and the other kids stolen by The Others play into this (Tom tells Micahel Walt is “a very special boy”), and THE NUMBERS…… I just do not see how all that gets answered in just one more season – to do so every single minute of every episode is going to have to be jam packed with nothing but juiciness in the from of answers.

29. MacGyver says:

THanks Pauric & Shawn, made my day. Seriously, there are very few people who agree with the basics of this theory. That’s ok with me though, I ‘d rather gloat with the elite minority come sixth season premier. I’m With YOU THE WHOLE WAY PAURIC! Either they TT top their childhood, or their on that damn boat ;-) I truly hope they aren’t on it though. I REALLY want john to be the reincarnated captain Magnus!! It has to be!! ;-)

I’ve got this awesome theory about the island BTW. I’m gonna post very soon….

30. test says:

[quote comment="336871"]“I beginning to think this show simply can’t end AND answer all Our questions in one more season. We barely have any answers now.”

has anyone esle heard anything further on a theatrical LOST release, or was that just sillliness?[/quote]

fdfg

31. ShelbyDee says:

I’m getting around to catching up with the blog now that it’s summer. I have to say Macgyver always makes my head spin. But on the post previous to this one, Test wrote “fdfg” and being an old person I didn’t recognize the shorthand so I Googled.

Free dermal fat grafting? Really?

32. miss.Awesome says:

I was watching the yearly marathon of The twilight zone and boy was I getting punched with many lost relations .As we know the produces are heavily into ScFi and if ‘anybody who’s anybody ‘ claims to be a ScFi fan Im sure they are fans of Rod Sterling’s The Twilight Zone.
    I was always intrigued with Jack Tats, Jacks Family Blood Line, and of course Jacob and The Guy with the dark hair and black shirt perhaps (Nemesis) idk. Jack’s Tattoo always intrigued me because of the strong meaning associated with it and how the writers seemed to not speak about it anymore it as almost his tat is an Easter egg. “He walks amongst us, but he is not one of us.”Tying this statement to two other episode of the twilight zone perhaps gives us an explanation to the meaning. The episode they made my lost sense tingle was After Hours which was about a women who walks into a department store non- existent 9th floor where she purchases a gold thimble. She realizes its tarnished and wants to return it however when she goes to the customer service to make her complaint they inform her that there isn’t a 9th floor. After the shocking news that the 9th floor does not exist, She explains that a women helped her on the 9th floor, while she is explaining she sees the back of the women that helped her and runs up to her, only to realize that she is a mannequin the exact same women( this moment reminded me of when jack saw his father standing in the ocean idk) . a very unpleasant feeling comes over her and the staff at the department store allows her to lie down on a couch in a office in the back of the store. When she awakens she realizes that she is left in the store alone. (Perhaps this could be a comparison of Jack when we first see him in the pilot episode when he awakes alone in the jungle). She begins to become very frightened and begins to be startled by the mannequins in the room and starts to hear her name being whispered. (the jungle whispers hmm)Then she is stricken with fear she backs into a open elevator and it goes to the 9th floor when the elevator doors open and the same mannequin women is standing right there she the turn almost to human and all the other mannequins gather around the women and they tell her to remember and finally after they jog her memory she remembered that she was a mannequin and it was her turn to enter the real world and realized that she came back to late.
    Your probably wondering how this does all tie into our beloved show LOST. Well it does here. Remember How I mentioned Jacks Tattoo He Walks among us But HE Is Not One of US. Let’s think if Jacob was to get a tattoo by the same possessed women what do you think his would say? Perhaps his would say the same thing. Because remember Jacob and the man with the black shirt’s conversation ‘THEY come fight and Destroy’ clearly they are not talking about what or whoever they are because the man would have said we or used mankind instead of they. That being said and tying this with the twilight zone episode the women did not remember that she was what she was this means the She did not remember that she was a mannequin and also did not remember where she came from. She also built another life outside of her department store life she mentioned she was buying a gold thimble for her mother which means she made a whole new life for herself. Just like Jack could have done .Jack may not remember what he is or who he is or maybe Jack is like one half of something else and half of what everyone else is that isn’t the species that Jacob and his friend is. This answers the reason why Jacks grandfather did not want jack’s father to marry jacks mother Margo. Because he wanted Jack to be a pure breed and perhaps all the Losties the Jacob touched are of his species blood line. Idk but I notice quit a number of similarities in other episodes of the twilight zone which was the adam and eve episode. The monsters are on maple st. episode .Idk but Im starting to see what going on in Lost but this is only an aspect there are more pieces to the Lost puzzle.
    Your Equally Obsessed LosT FAN, Miss. Awesome

33. miss.Awesome says:

34. newbie says:

[quote comment="348950"]okay all these ads are totally messing with my lost mojo. Anyways i have a question,Why does everyone continue to say that Michale is Dead.when i bet indeed he and walt will have huge roles Michael Dawson could indeed have the role of the arch angel and save the losties because he had deep regret of what he did to them and gave his life on behalf of all of them.just like hmm the arch angel[/quote]
    miss.Awesome I like that theory of Michael being the arch angel especially how he went out on the ship. I always suspected Walt as being a major player on the island but as I look back at the earlier shows I’m not sure Walt is going to be a good player. I mean why did birds die around Walt? Why did he lead Shannon to her death ( that I did not mind )? January can’t get here fast enough because I need some clarity on Walt’s character.

35. I just wanted to tell you that I love the site(s). Makes me smile and makes my day everyday. Better than master card, I never leave home with out my daily dose.great site like Christian louboutin! every post so far looks right up my alley.

36. LibbyAndrews says:

I believe LOST is about Good Vs Evil and the Devil vs. God. Jacob is Good or God and Jeremy is Evil or the Devil. Jeremy turns into smoke (the serpent) and can take over dead bodies. THe people on flight 815 would have ended up there whether or not the flight had crashed because they are needed in the fight. Jacob (Good or god) can heal people, make them walk again etc…. Benjamin is like Peter – a disciple of Jacobs who then betrays him in the end (by stabbing him).

37. Enik says: