Season 5 DVD Sneak Peeks 4, 5 and 6

More sneak peeks

Sneak Peek 4

Finding LaFleur: This deleted scene from LOST’s fifth season episode “Namaste” shows more of Miles and Juliet’s conversation about Sawyer’s whereabouts at the Dharma barracks’ underground security office.

Sneak Peek 5

Breaking Down the 100th Episode: LOST’s 100th episode, “The Variable”, was a major event for the fans, cast and crew. This clip features multiple interviews discussing this milestone, plus behind-the-scenes footage of a production meeting and location set-ups.

Sneak Peek 6

PHY 101.2: Find out what you’ll be studying in LOST University’s PHY 101.2 “The Physics of Time Travel” course — with particular attention paid to wormholes that transport you through space and time.

Sneak Peek 6

11 Responses to Season 5 DVD Sneak Peeks 4, 5 and 6

1. Toeknee says:

Thanks for getting rid of all the “spam”, Will and Nick.

Below is a link to a recap of a press conference for Lost, with D&C and the cast. Beware of a casting-related spoiler at the end of the article:

Only 3 weeks to go!!!

Hey there Toeknee. Gettin’ close. I was staying away until Will and the gang came back to ‘clean up’ the threads.

“While the cat is away…” as they say.

3. Toeknee says:

Hey Hammer! Nice to see you again – hope all is well.

Yeah I stayed away from all things Lost for several months, wanting to avoid any spoilers about the upcoming season. I even considered not reading or posting on boards like this one during the upcoming season, to remain completely spoiler free. But as I started to rewatch some of the previous seasons, my addiction firmly reestablished itself and I’ve been reading things like the articles I linked above. And I was reminded that half of the fun of watching Lost is getting to read what everyone else has to say about the episodes. So I’ll probably be around this season (much to the dismay of many, I’m sure).

4. PJSander says:

[quote comment=”369862″]So I’ll probably be around this season (much to the dismay of many, I’m sure).[/quote]

Good to *see* you again, Toeknee. You, too, Hammer (though I have *seen* you over the off season!). Thanks for the links, Toeknee. I hadn’t seen that second one!

: ) P

5. Toeknee says:

Hi PJ nice to see you back here too. Just a day and a half to go!

6. Shadow says:

Ok, so is this blog back up? Is there going to be discussion after tomorrow night’s episode. this is my favorite blog, and I hope everyone will be back.

7. Toeknee says:

Here’s another interesting link. http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2010/01/31/arts/television/20100131-lost-timeline.html?hp The timeline isn’t as detailed as I’d like, but it’s still kinda cool. And the soundbites from D&C are a nice touch too.

Hi Shadow – I’d imagine that Will or Nick will eventually put up a new post for tonight’s episode, and that a lot of people will come back for the discussion (and hopefully some new faces too)

8. xboxkiller says:

nice :) very nice

9. Jonnybarks says:

You can rent them if you in the UK on http://skyplayer.sky.com/vod/content/SKYENTERTAINMENT/content/seriesId/5d60a7c046fc7110VgnVCM1000002c04170a________/content/default/promoPage.do if like me you only watch episodes once it might be an idea.

10. Thanks a lot for the awesome information